BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
I love that I can buy a lot for my money here because I super cheap. I can find a great variety of good clothes here that I love. Not only do they have great clothes for cheap but other things as well such as candles, books, shoes, decor, anything!
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Marshalls is a good place to go and find discounted prices but you have to look for the items. This is not a store where you will find put together ensembles. It can be a hit or miss.
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV
If you are close by you can usually find great finds here. there isn't a store very close by me so i don't get to go often but it's a great place for things for the home and pets ;)
Nicki P.
Bridgeport, WV
I live within 5 minutes of a Marshalls, and I shop there a lot! They have great deals on clothing, shoes, handbags, and home decor. I could spend hours in the store, and often do!
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love shopping at Marshall's. They have name brand clothing at great prices! The only downfall is I live in a rural area and the closest one is close to an hour an half away from me.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love going to Marshall's. They have a lot of great clothes, and they are all at really great prices. You do have to sort through all of the clothes, but i love that. It really makes me feel like I've found a treasure when I find something great.
Casey B.
Marshall's is great for those deals you need as a college student looking to expand your wardrobe. There's great stuff there with good brand names, just at way more affordable prices.
Kiersten C.
Tucson, Az
I love marshalls. Everything is reasonable and super cute. If they do not have what you need at one Marshalls, just go to a different one and they have different stuff. It is so cool!
Katie B.
Marshalls is just like ross to me, always a mess and disorganized. But.... the prices are definitely worth it. When i got a day to just shop I'll look all over for the store for good deals.
Brittany L.
Marshall's is great! I am always finding great deals on super cute clothes and shoes there! They are always having giant sales where you can get some amazing deals on some great stuff!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who hates the long lines??
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
What was your favorite Marshalls find?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does Marshalls offer any dicount clubs or online coupons?
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Best finds at marshals?
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How is the customer service?