BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love going to Marshall's. They have a lot of great clothes, and they are all at really great prices. You do have to sort through all of the clothes, but i love that. It really makes me feel like I've found a treasure when I find something great.
Nicki P.
Bridgeport, WV
I live within 5 minutes of a Marshalls, and I shop there a lot! They have great deals on clothing, shoes, handbags, and home decor. I could spend hours in the store, and often do!
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
I love Marshalls as much as I love Tj Maxx. I always find great designer brands for less. I am never disappointed. I buy pillows, clothes, and even dog items. They even offer layway.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
I love that I can buy a lot for my money here because I super cheap. I can find a great variety of good clothes here that I love. Not only do they have great clothes for cheap but other things as well such as candles, books, shoes, decor, anything!
Kiersten C.
Tucson, Az
I love marshalls. Everything is reasonable and super cute. If they do not have what you need at one Marshalls, just go to a different one and they have different stuff. It is so cool!
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love shopping at Marshall's. They have name brand clothing at great prices! The only downfall is I live in a rural area and the closest one is close to an hour an half away from me.
Katie B.
Marshalls is just like ross to me, always a mess and disorganized. But.... the prices are definitely worth it. When i got a day to just shop I'll look all over for the store for good deals.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
Marshalls is awesome, they have clothes for way cheap, i got my formal dress from this place, for my dance at school. sooo nice, and i think it was only like 23 dollars. total steal!!
Leah  D.
Deltona, FL
I just recently became a big Marshall's fan. I've found that they carry quality name brand items or a fraction of the price at malls...I've even found the exact same items that are in the mall at Marshalls for less!! Who doesn't love a great deal!
Casey B.
Marshall's is great for those deals you need as a college student looking to expand your wardrobe. There's great stuff there with good brand names, just at way more affordable prices.
Vanessa G.
Lubbock, TX
Is the product sold here VERY old or just overstock?