BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Sierra B.
Westerville, OH
I love marshals except for one thing about it! since all the designers who get sold there are different.... a lot of the sizes fit different. so it's hard to judge wether a large is actually going to fit like a large or if it's going to fit like a small
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love Marshalls! Who doesn't love stylish clothing and accessories at an extremely affordable price? Getting name brands for less is what it's all about! Never pay full price!
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
I love Marshalls as much as I love Tj Maxx. I always find great designer brands for less. I am never disappointed. I buy pillows, clothes, and even dog items. They even offer layway.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love shopping at Marshall's. They have name brand clothing at great prices! The only downfall is I live in a rural area and the closest one is close to an hour an half away from me.
Laura R.
Leavenworth, WA
Just like its sister store I always find something if not a LOT of something when I walk in! I love how the store is always nicely laid out and organized! There is always some item there that I have to have but never knew I needed until I walk in!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love going to Marshall's. They have a lot of great clothes, and they are all at really great prices. You do have to sort through all of the clothes, but i love that. It really makes me feel like I've found a treasure when I find something great.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Marshalls is a good place to go and find discounted prices but you have to look for the items. This is not a store where you will find put together ensembles. It can be a hit or miss.
Cassie H.
Marshall's is great! I love their home department. I can always find a cute frame, clock, or even bath mats to go into my home. I also usually find nice clothes if I have time to look through the racks. I can always find something affordable here.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Marshalls is awesome, they have clothes for way cheap, i got my formal dress from this place, for my dance at school. sooo nice, and i think it was only like 23 dollars. total steal!!
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV
If you are close by you can usually find great finds here. there isn't a store very close by me so i don't get to go often but it's a great place for things for the home and pets ;)
Vanessa G.
Lubbock, TX
Is the product sold here VERY old or just overstock?