BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
You can get some awesome stuff for a great price, but I feel like it is very hit and miss. I can go several times while not finding anything and then I will have a good trip there. However I keep going because you can't beat the prices.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I absolutely love Marshalls and all the rest of the brands (TJ Maxx, Home Goods)! I am pretty addicted to shopping at these - I love just browsing and stumbling upon a few things that I didn't know I needed but absolutely have to have haha.
Grace L.
Belton , TX
I have to say, I'm quite a cheap person. I try to get my clothes cheap. You have to look hard in Marshalls for a good deal. Although they have basic clothes, I feel like for 12-20 dollars you could get a better quality shirt elsewhere.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
I looooooove Marshalls!! Such great prices and great clothes and just ahh!! It's amazing :) I go there when I need new clothes and am on a budget and it just does wonders. They have such cute styles and it's just great you have to go :)
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I love going to Marshalls. They always have great selection of clothing and accessories. The only thing is that you have to plan to spend some time there if you're looking for something. I rarely go in there for a short period of time.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
It's ok. Sometimes I find good deals, sometimes I don't. I really shop there for home and decor, hair products, and items for my dog. Some items are still a bit over priced.
schinitra s.
I love, love, love shopping at Marshalls. I am usually able to find something cute and reasonably priced. It also helps that they have a fantastic return policy just in case something doesn't fit just right. I wish they had a larger selection of accessories. But the shoes, purses and personal care items are usually right on point.
Laura P.
Sometimes Marshalls can be pricey for a "bargain store", but I found my mom a $300 designer purse for $40 last year on her birthday. Best money ever spent. She still uses it!
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
I don't know of anyone else's local marshalls, but mine is always un-organized, all over the place, hot mess. However their are some nice designer clothes for a good price.
Amanda W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Marshalls is a great store. Especially if you are looking for affordable prices. And something for everyone. They have a great selection. It is organized. And you can spend a lot of time here finding great things. I would recommend it.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who hates the long lines??
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
What was your favorite Marshalls find?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does Marshalls offer any dicount clubs or online coupons?
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Best finds at marshals?
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How is the customer service?