BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Catori L.
I really LOVE Marshalls because of the deals that you get for quality products but one thing I learned is if you really want something nice you have to go in the morning when the store is still organize and new merchandise was just put out.,
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
Unexpectedly, Marshalls has a really great bra selection. I'm always impressed by the quality and price. I have bras that look so close to the VS ones, but for 3 times less. If you're looking for cheap, new bras, you gotta hit up this place.
Becky T.
Dallas, GA
I love going here to look for lower priced high quality clothing. You can't beat name brand stuff for less. Not only do I go here for clothes but home goods as well. This is a great place to buy wedding shower or house warming gifts for less.
Sarah D.
Warwick, RI
This is the kind of store I need to spend two hours in. My patient hunting usually pays off though. Relatives give me gift cards to Marshall's because they know I love to scour the store for the perfect item. Their handbags are awesome.
schinitra s.
I love, love, love shopping at Marshalls. I am usually able to find something cute and reasonably priced. It also helps that they have a fantastic return policy just in case something doesn't fit just right. I wish they had a larger selection of accessories. But the shoes, purses and personal care items are usually right on point.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I absolutely love Marshalls and all the rest of the brands (TJ Maxx, Home Goods)! I am pretty addicted to shopping at these - I love just browsing and stumbling upon a few things that I didn't know I needed but absolutely have to have haha.
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
You can get some awesome stuff for a great price, but I feel like it is very hit and miss. I can go several times while not finding anything and then I will have a good trip there. However I keep going because you can't beat the prices.
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
I don't know of anyone else's local marshalls, but mine is always un-organized, all over the place, hot mess. However their are some nice designer clothes for a good price.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
It's ok. Sometimes I find good deals, sometimes I don't. I really shop there for home and decor, hair products, and items for my dog. Some items are still a bit over priced.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I love going to Marshalls. They always have great selection of clothing and accessories. The only thing is that you have to plan to spend some time there if you're looking for something. I rarely go in there for a short period of time.
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best find you ever got at Marshalls?
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Are all the locations a hot mess like mine?
Aldininika D.
New Orleans, LA
I love marshalls but its always unorganized and so cluttered! Do anyone else ever experience this? or am I the only one?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What do you usually shop for when going to marshalls?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love Marshalls and tj maxx, but which one do you prefer?