- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
- "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
- "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
- "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Oh Marshalls. I love you so much, and yet you let me down with your lack of plus size options.
If you're looking for homegoods, this is the place to go. I have gotten so many beautiful dishes and other household items for great prices. They also have a decent shoe collection depending on the season.
But their plus size options are totally hit or miss. Sometimes I'll find something stunning, but more often than not all they have is shapeless tops and boxy pants. You'll have better luck finding a dress though, especially in the spring season. They do offer clothing up to a size 24 so if you go at the right time you might just find a perfect outfit!
And that's the problem really, it's always totally hit or miss. It's not like you can just walk in and expect to find the exact thing you want in the perfect size and color and all, because the stock always changes and there is no way of telling what you might find.
It's weird really, it's almost like a garage sale or a thrift store. You may find something fabulous, you may find nothing but junk.
But if you're just browsing and have some money burning a hole in your pocket that you're just dying to spend, Marshalls is a good place to go spend it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos