BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Shay C.
Kenosha, WI
Being a full figured girl I really have a problem with Marshall's. It's really hit or miss with me and most of the cute things are in the smaller sizes. I usually never get any clothing there anymore. I do like their home goods selection and of course their bags.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use to really like Marshalls, I thought they had good merch, for a good price. But I have noticed in the last 2 years that the merchandise quality has gone down hill and the prices have gone way up. Now maybe that is just the stores by me but I am not impressed
Wookie W.
TX
Sure, the place doesn't look like a boutique, but that's because it isn't. If you want cheap clothing, you have to be prepared to dig and sift to find a good deal. If you are willing to do that, you'll pretty much always walk away with something worth while.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
I love Marshalls, just love them. You have to be willing to put the energy into hunting out deals, but I always find something great when I'm there. The only issue I have is that the stores tend to be dingy, like the floors haven't been cleaned or something.
Shelley W.
San Francisco, CA
Marshall's is extremely hit or miss depending on what's in stock. I've found that some stores are extremely messy and it takes too long to find anything worthwhile. But there are definitely some jackpots that you can find and it's a lot cheaper than elsewhere.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
You can't go into this store and come out with just one thing! I always find awesome designer brands and gourmet foods for affordable prices. The store is not the most organized so a bit of digging is sometimes required but definitely the place to find amazing gems!
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
Love love love marshalls! Best place to get name brand clothing and items for a fraction of its retail costs at more expensive department stores. There's new stuff every week so keep checking!
Johnesia S.
I like that I can find great, quality clothes for less. From me to my kids and my whole entire family, I can find everything here at Marshall. I like they already have discounted clothing and they I can still find great stuff on clearance. CAN BEAT MARSHALLS
Rebecca L.
Spring Lake, MI
Marshall's is my go-to place when I want to go shopping. They have many designer brands and everything is priced less than you would find anywhere else. The savings are right on the tag. My favorite part is you're likely to find pieces there that not everybody else is going to have. Not to mention their selection of skin and beauty products and home goods.
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI
I absolutely LOVE Marshall's. I love that you can get name brand, high end items at the fraction of the cost. My favorite things to get from Marshall's would have to be the home decor. They have all the latest trends and cute things to choose from. I have quite a bit of stuff that I have purchased over the years from this store and they never let me down. I would strongly recommend to anyone who is shopping on a budget.
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is the best find you ever got at Marshalls?
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Are all the locations a hot mess like mine?
Aldininika D.
New Orleans, LA
I love marshalls but its always unorganized and so cluttered! Do anyone else ever experience this? or am I the only one?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What do you usually shop for when going to marshalls?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love Marshalls and tj maxx, but which one do you prefer?