Marshalls Department Store
- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
- "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
- "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
- "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
I find so much stuff
Its an alright store.
Love this store!
This is great for shopping for not only clothing but also for other household items and shoes, etc. Usually a very good value for what you get.
Marshalls is my other go to store to purchase clothes, shoes, my babies clothes and other items. I love the one stop shop.
This is seriously the best place to find really great clothes for very reasonable prices. I mostly shop for my son as he's still growing, I save a lot of money by taking him here. He always finds things he likes, and I usually find a little something for myself.
Since I live in Canada, we didn't have a Marshalls until not that long ago. When I first heard about it, I figured it would be exactly like Winners- brand name clothing / products for a cheaper price - but I was somewhat wrong. The brand name part I got right, but the cheap prices, was a bit off. I found that a lot of their stuff was basically full priced. Didn't seem like there was a lot on discount, nor were there many products that I was interested in buying. Most of the clothes I saw looked to be well suited for the older ladies, and well, I'm not one of them. My experience wasn't that great, so needless to say I haven't been back since. The only part of it that I really enjoyed was the bit of home goods I saw, and that's only because I'm really into decorating.
A Marshalls just recently opened in my town, but I've been there regularly since then. I love their shoe selection, and I love being able to find modern pieces at prices I can afford. I find that sometimes their beauty and cosmetic section is a bit messy, and I have found that the cheap and gross nail polishes are with the rest of the cosmetics, while the nicer ones, including gift packs, are in the teen section. Not really sure what's with that, but I have always made sure to check out the teen section and I'm always pleasantly surprised.
I love there prices for name brands but the one thing I hate about this store is the way everything is just thrown together, its extremely difficult for me to shop here because it takes time & a lot of patience! I thought it was just one location but I have ventured else where & it seems all locations are set up like this, I guess this is the price you pay for cheap name brands!
Q & A
Do you prefer this store over other discount department stores? Why?
Whose your favorite? marshalls? ross? or tjmaxx??
Do you like marshalls or tj maxxx's better? i know they're like the same stores, but more asking so of the atmosphere?
Do you think this store is a hit or miss?
What is the best find you ever got at Marshalls?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos