BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Nicki P.
Bridgeport, WV
I live within 5 minutes of a Marshalls, and I shop there a lot! They have great deals on clothing, shoes, handbags, and home decor. I could spend hours in the store, and often do!
Cassie H.
Marshall's is great! I love their home department. I can always find a cute frame, clock, or even bath mats to go into my home. I also usually find nice clothes if I have time to look through the racks. I can always find something affordable here.
Leah  D.
Deltona, FL
I just recently became a big Marshall's fan. I've found that they carry quality name brand items or a fraction of the price at malls...I've even found the exact same items that are in the mall at Marshalls for less!! Who doesn't love a great deal!
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Marshalls is a good place to go and find discounted prices but you have to look for the items. This is not a store where you will find put together ensembles. It can be a hit or miss.
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
Marshalls is one of my go-to places for discounted clothing. I even received some clothes that didn't fit right for christmas and returned them for store credit with no problems at all.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love shopping at Marshall's. They have name brand clothing at great prices! The only downfall is I live in a rural area and the closest one is close to an hour an half away from me.
Erin R.
Del Rio, TX
I love shopping at Marshall's! Their clothes are super cute and comfy! I especially love their workout clothes. I actually got some the other day! I shop there almost all the time!
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI
Great quality clothes and accessories for a relatively cheap price. I've noticed that they carry more name brands than other comparative stores, if that means anything to anybody.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Great deals in the store! I always find wonderful handbags and housewares here as well! Another store where you have to do quite a bit of digging to find some good things but definitely worth it!
jamie h.
I love this place. I am still dreading the day i didn't buy these coach flip flops for 30$ there! The store is clean and I have actually found a lot of stuff I actually wear here.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who hates the long lines??
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
What was your favorite Marshalls find?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does Marshalls offer any dicount clubs or online coupons?
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Best finds at marshals?
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How is the customer service?