BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
Omg love this place!!! This is the place you go to for your shoes and clothes for less well just a bit cheaper. The shoes here are very comfortable. They have really cute clothes lol.
Allison S.
I like their dress selection, but I feel like everything else is incredibly cheaply made and falls apart not long after purchasing it. They sell cute stuff, but you get what you pay for.
Lauren M.
Nedrow, NY
I absolutely love Marshalls. They have such a great selection of a variety of clothes, and for such a good deal. I went there the other day and got a great winter coat for only 20$, I was so excited. Definitely going to be shopping there more often.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have been to Marshalls a few times and I love the sales that they have, everything is offered at such great prices. I can never find anything I like however which is the only downfall.
Vee W.
I love this store. You can always find clothes, accessories and kids items at a great prices. That is also name brand. I love going to marshalls around holiday time. Christmas I feel like I am in heaven can't decide what to get its so much for so little.
Hannah G.
I really love this store. It depends on location, sometimes can be messy and you have to have patience to go through the racks. I love their home items. Quality at a fraction of the cost!
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I love marshals! They have such good prices for name brand stuff. I once saw a north face jacket there for like 50 bucks! too bad it wasn't my size because i would have snatched that up!
Marisol O.
Palmdale, CA
The Marshalls in Long Beach has incredible deals for room decor. I found many of the plastic clear make up displays much cheaper than Ross or Burlington. they also have very cute notebooks and unique photo frames that resemble some from Urban Outfitters:)
Courtney M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just went here recently after a long time and it is EXPENSIVE. If you are shopping at Marshall you are looking for low prices. You don't want to spend $30 on a shirt and $80 on a dress!
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally prefer their sister-store, TJ Maxx, because in my experience, Marshalls is always very messy and disorganized. It's a shame because I happen to like heir clothes and prices.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who hates the long lines??
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
What was your favorite Marshalls find?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does Marshalls offer any dicount clubs or online coupons?
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Best finds at marshals?
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How is the customer service?