BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Tristie D.
Athens, AL
I like Marshalls because they have good jewelry. I got a pair of Betsy Johnson earring there one time for $5. But if I had to choose between T.J. Maxx,Ross and Marshalls , I would pick Ross.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have been to Marshalls a few times and I love the sales that they have, everything is offered at such great prices. I can never find anything I like however which is the only downfall.
Lauren M.
Nedrow, NY
I absolutely love Marshalls. They have such a great selection of a variety of clothes, and for such a good deal. I went there the other day and got a great winter coat for only 20$, I was so excited. Definitely going to be shopping there more often.
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
Omg love this place!!! This is the place you go to for your shoes and clothes for less well just a bit cheaper. The shoes here are very comfortable. They have really cute clothes lol.
Marisol O.
Palmdale, CA
The Marshalls in Long Beach has incredible deals for room decor. I found many of the plastic clear make up displays much cheaper than Ross or Burlington. they also have very cute notebooks and unique photo frames that resemble some from Urban Outfitters:)
Daniela A.
Jacksonville, FL
I loooove this store. My husband and I recently moved into our first home and this is our go to store. I love how affordable everything is and the people that work there are really nice.
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally prefer their sister-store, TJ Maxx, because in my experience, Marshalls is always very messy and disorganized. It's a shame because I happen to like heir clothes and prices.
Maria R.
I love Marshalls! Their stuff is really good quality especially their clothes but you have to be careful with the quantity of The stuff you buy because you might be in for a big surprise.
Claire B.
Between Marshalls and Tj Maxx, my closet is full of adorable and fashionable items. I also like their purse selection because the prices are much more reasonable than department stores.
Krissy W.
Bayport , NY
I enjoy going to marshalls when I have time on my hands. You have to be able to look around and sort through the clothes. I have found great deals on clothes for myself and baby items.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who hates the long lines??
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
What was your favorite Marshalls find?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does Marshalls offer any dicount clubs or online coupons?
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Best finds at marshals?
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
How is the customer service?