BY MARSHALLS #8 in Department Stores

• Is Marshals a slightly inexpensive version of Sears ?5 Answers
  • How is the customer service?7 Answers
  • Does Marshall's sell maternity clothes?6 Answers
Marshalls Department Store
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
  • "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
  • "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
  • "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Karizma B.
Herkimer, NY
The BEST Store if you are looking to dress nice but cheap!! By far my favorite overstock store there is, no matter what store I've been in everything is so reasonable and it is quality brands.
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
I take my mom shopping every week and we love Marshalls. The only problem is that Marshalls is not very wheelchair friendly. She has a very hard time maneuvering through all the narrow aisles.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
One of my all time favorite stores! High end brands with prices that won't break the bank, I always spend a couple of hours just browsing everything. There are always great finds for everyone.
Mary D.
Woodland, CA
I love Marshalls for their great selection of name brand products and amazing prices. Shopping there makes me feel like I'm on a treasure hunt: you can't go in expecting to get one particular item but if you have a general idea, you can find a lot of treasures.
Brandy G.
Hit or miss store but still love the variety they carry. I love to shop their discounted prices! I don't tend to show the one near me too much because they don't seem to have much in the store when I go in there but other Marshalls I have been to were more full.
Megan C.
I enjoy going into marshalls. I think they have great deals on beauty and especially organization. Only thing I don't enjoy are there clothing slection I can never find anything in my size:(
Taryn  P.
By far one of my favorite department stores! Several name brand clothes for a much more reasonable price. The variety of merchandise is unreal! Anything you need, you can find at Marshalls!
Samantha D.
Oneida, NY
I love Marshall's! I shop there all the time. There is such a great selection and you can always find great prices. You have to pay attention to brand name because not everything lasts very long (not the stores fault). I especially love the shoes and accessories!
Ashley H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have found wonderful designer pieces on the cheap at Marshall's. Every time I go in there I can find so many great pieces to add to my closet. Prices are great and their return policy is great.
Jeannette G.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a big fan of this store. I always manage to find big name designer items (in my size) for an unbelievably low price. Some of my amazing finds were by Magaschoni, Equipment, and Cosabella. I also shop here for home goods, beauty items and even fitness gear.
Vanessa G.
Lubbock, TX
Is the product sold here VERY old or just overstock?