Glenys M.
Boston, MA

I love Marshalls and tj maxx, but which one do you prefer?

Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
I prefer Marshalls, I feel like they have better prices and finds.
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Jacksonville, FL
5 years, 5 months ago
Both Marshalls and TJ Maxx are my go to stores for clothing and housewares. I don't see a big difference in the two and more than likely I'll go to both on the same day.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cleveland, OH
5 years, 7 months ago
It really depends on the day and what I'm looking for! i love them both but if i cant find what I'm looking for atone i most def. go to the other!
Cincinnati, Oh
Mary J.
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
5 years, 8 months ago
I only have Marshalls near me, so ill go with Marshalls.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Greenville, NC
5 years, 8 months ago
I love both but I find myself at Marshalls more.