Emily P.
Reading, PA
Does anyone else like marshalls better than tjmaxx? I find that marshalls is put together a lot more nicely than tjmaxx...meaning my marshalls always has specific displays of really pretty clothing and accessories to go with it...tjmaxx sometimes doesn't and is always crowded
Grant G.
Grant G.
Orlando, FL
2 years, 4 months ago
My marshals has like like twice the amount that tj maxx does
Candice J.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
2 years, 9 months ago
I definitely agree! I feel like Marshall's is out together way better. However some of the newer and remodeled TJ maxx stores are starting to have the same concept as Marshall's. They just opened a new TJ maxx in the next city over And it's almost nicer than our Marshall's
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Pottstown, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
I prefer Marshalls over TJ Maxx. I find TJ Maxx to be more expensive than Marshalls. I think Marshalls has a better layout, more selections, and it always seems to be more put together.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
3 years, 7 months ago
Marshalls is BETTER than TJ Maxx due to its quality, customer service, and cost. TJ Maxx provided terrible customer service!! The very reason why I disliked TJ Maxx so much. In addition, Marshalls have better clothes and quality than TJ Maxx, so in the end, Marshalls received that A and TJ Maxx get the big RED F!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
4 years, 2 months ago
Honestly it really varies by store. The closest T.J. Maxx to me is nicer than the closer Marshall's, but there is an AWSOME Marshall's/Homegoods combo half an hour drive away that is my go-to for the top brands and biggest selection.
Madison R.
Madison R.
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes. I have a Tj maxx by me but sometimes I just have my mom drive me to Marshall's 10 miles away...... So yes. I like it better. Lol
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
4 years, 3 months ago
I totally agree and I feel like Marshalls has amazing finds if you really look!
Candice P.
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
I like Marshalls better. The Marshalls by me are always way cleaner and more organized than the T.J. Maxx stores
Azza A.
Azza A.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
I agree Marshall is is much better
Talor B.
Talor B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
I agree that Marshalls is more organized and higher quality, but TJ Maxx has wayyy better deals. Marshall's doesn't really have a great clearance rack whereas every TJ Maxx I've been to has a fantastic one.