Emily P.
Emily P.
Reading, PA

Does anyone else like marshalls better than tjmaxx? I find that marshalls is put together a lot more nicely than tjmaxx...meaning my marshalls always has specific displays of really pretty clothing and accessories to go with it...tjmaxx sometimes doesn't and is always crowded
Grant G.
Grant G.
July 8, 2015, 11:55 p.m.
My marshals has like like twice the amount that tj maxx does
Candice J.
Candice J.
Jan. 25, 2015, 11:58 a.m.
I definitely agree! I feel like Marshall's is out together way better. However some of the newer and remodeled TJ maxx stores are starting to have the same concept as Marshall's. They just opened a new TJ maxx in the next city over And it's almost nicer than our Marshall's
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
June 17, 2014, 10:45 a.m.
I prefer Marshalls over TJ Maxx. I find TJ Maxx to be more expensive than Marshalls. I think Marshalls has a better layout, more selections, and it always seems to be more put together.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
April 1, 2014, 10:53 p.m.
Marshalls is BETTER than TJ Maxx due to its quality, customer service, and cost. TJ Maxx provided terrible customer service!! The very reason why I disliked TJ Maxx so much. In addition, Marshalls have better clothes and quality than TJ Maxx, so in the end, Marshalls received that A and TJ Maxx get the big RED F!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Sept. 2, 2013, 1:57 p.m.
Honestly it really varies by store. The closest T.J. Maxx to me is nicer than the closer Marshall's, but there is an AWSOME Marshall's/Homegoods combo half an hour drive away that is my go-to for the top brands and biggest selection.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Aug. 14, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
Yes. I have a Tj maxx by me but sometimes I just have my mom drive me to Marshall's 10 miles away...... So yes. I like it better. Lol
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Aug. 1, 2013, 5:08 p.m.
I totally agree and I feel like Marshalls has amazing finds if you really look!
Candice P.
Candice P.
June 6, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
I like Marshalls better. The Marshalls by me are always way cleaner and more organized than the T.J. Maxx stores
Azza A.
Azza A.
April 16, 2013, 4:20 p.m.
I agree Marshall is is much better
Talor B.
Talor B.
Jan. 4, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
I agree that Marshalls is more organized and higher quality, but TJ Maxx has wayyy better deals. Marshall's doesn't really have a great clearance rack whereas every TJ Maxx I've been to has a fantastic one.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Jan. 1, 2013, 5:51 p.m.
I love both of these stores.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Dec. 21, 2012, 5:52 p.m.
Where I love, TJ Maxx is way more organized than Marshall's... I find that it's easier to navigate TJ Maxx so I prefer shopping there.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Dec. 17, 2012, 8:01 a.m.
Marshalls over tjmaxx, without a doubt
Rosemarie N.
Rosemarie N.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:37 p.m.
I feel that tjmaxx is way more organized than marshalls.
Zulema C.
Zulema C.
Nov. 23, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
Absolutely marshalls over tjmaxx
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Nov. 11, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
I favor Marshalls over Tj Maxx. I find that with Marshalls, they have better prices and a larger variety of products.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Nov. 9, 2012, 6:36 p.m.
I actually prefer Ross over both discount stores. Yes, Marshalls is put together really well, but Ross is like going on a treasure hunt. If you find it and you like it, then it's yours! Marshall's gives off more of a discount department store vibe (which is probably what it's going for), and that's just not what I look for in a discount shopping experience. I prefer bargain hunting.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Nov. 9, 2012, 5:48 p.m.
Where I live the layout and presentation of both stores are very similar so I love shopping at both. If you look carefully you can find so REALLY great stuff. In a TJ Max near me there is an "expensive" section where they sell really expensive designer clothing for a lot less.

Join Now