Brianna D.
Garner, NC

Do you prefer this store over other discount department stores? Why?

Dimpy S.
Dimpy S.
Brampton , ON
1 year, 7 months ago
I do prefer Marshalls because you can get some really good products here at such an affordable price. Like the glamglow masks for example!
tiaira c.
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I always find something so worth it when going to marshalls, a great price too!
Candice J.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I do! I feel like it's still less expensive than other stores and you can find more designer products.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
3 years, 11 months ago
I prefer to find my discounts online but I guess this would be in my top 5 discount department stores.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Plainfield, IL
4 years, 5 months ago
Definitely! These deals are always great & I always find great buys. If you see something you want, make sure to grab it because it probably won't be there for long!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
5 years, 3 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I actually prefer TjMaxx because I always have better luck there then I do at Marshalls. I feel like TjMaxx is always set up better(more use of space and not a bunch of bare racks).
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
5 years, 4 months ago
No, I prefer T.J. Maxx. yes, they're similar, but I always have better luck at T.J. Maxx.
Stephanie H.
Sylvia K.
Sylvia K.
West Palm Bch, FL
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes i do,and that is because i have never left the store empty handed. you can always find something there. and every time i go it seems like the stock has been changed and nice new things are just waiting for a purchase
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, they have the best clothes!