Marshalls Department Store

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Mee encanta esta tienda,has visitado este Store ?
Crees que tiene los mejores precios?
Start your review of Marshalls Department Store!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers.in reviews
Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for.in reviews
I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want.in reviews
I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!in reviews
Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!in reviews
Quisheika R.
Griffin, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Quisheika R.
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Quisheika R.
I purchased these 2 beautiful hand painted pottery coffee mug from Marshall's store it was made by a young black lady .They caught my eye soon as I seen them and I had to have it .I love having me a nice size cup of coffee or tea put of it its so nice and sturdy im so glad I found it. #coffee #coffeemughaul #blackgirlmagic #coffeedrinkers #marshallstore
Mona Z.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Mona Z.
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Mona Z.
I love marshalls! I just wish if they had Black Friday event! And if they would accept returns from tjmaxx too since the store is closer to us!Marshalls Department Store @tjmaxx. @marshalls
Mary V.
Winston, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Mary V.
I love Marshall's! I find the cutest clothes for me, and nice, professional clothes for my hard-working husband. The clothing lasts and lasts, and I've rarely had anything fall apart in the washing machine. I feel like a smart shopper when I get such cute things at deeply-discounted prices.
Grit G.
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Grit G.
Always find a great bargain there. Found this fragrance "Abbey" by English Laundry for $14.99. Love the scent. Very summery and light. Typically more expensive in department stores. 👍✅
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
1,187 reviews
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Yeccica N.
I am fascinated with these flip flops, their colors are very nice and the foot looks delicate and precise and the best thing is that it was at a discounted price🥰
Jennifer H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Marshall's ! My only improvement would be to open one up closer to me! Great selection for the whole family. I am a repeat shopper and recommend checking out their store!
Kat J.
Fashionista Expert Level 9
2,431 reviews
Marshalls Department Store uploaded by Kat J.
This is one of my favorite places to go to browse, relax, and find a great deal... Marshall’s has all of the brand new products that, for one reason or another, didn’t sell elsewhere. They have a huge variety of sections and brands too... They carry everything from workout gear, to designer clothes and shoes, and all of the perfect items for DIY gift baskets! I could spend hours here every single day and never get bored,... Plus, some of my favorite purchases ever were found at Marshall’s! My only complaint is that sometimes the “sale” price isn’t much of a discount, but it depends on the brand and the item honestly. If you’ve never stopped in a Marshall’s store before, drive or walk to your closest location and get lost in the aisles!
Gianna Y.
Long Beach, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great prices! Designer brands! Great quality! Organized well! Good customer service! I go in just to get ideas for decorating!
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love marshalls. I just bought all of my new kitchen stuff there and they had awesome deals. They always have cute stuff and something for everyone clothing wise. I also really like how their stores are set up.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Marshalls you can get so many good items. From clothing to makeup to pillows to shoes. I lo e look for deals and checking out all the clearance items. I would recommend and always go back to one of my favorite stores. Also love the skincare section and CBD products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...