BY MARSHALLS #6 in Department Stores

• What are your favorite products to buy at Marshalls? Clothes? Hom...68 Answers
  • Who else has a shopping addiction when it comes to this store?50 Answers
  • Love, love, love. Based in Framingham, mass. This store has every...8 Answers
Marshalls
  • "I can always find name brand products for great prices as well as brands that I've never heard of that turn out to be great." in 101 reviews
  • "Marshalls is one of my favorite stores to shop at,it's a fun treasure hunt for great deals on clothes,bedding,lamps ..shoes ect." in 71 reviews
  • "My only complaint is, if you find something you absolutely love they don't always carry that item in a variety of items." in 63 reviews
  • "I love that you can find just about anything at Marshalls from beauty products to furniture and home decor items, and they have pretty good deals. " in 59 reviews
  • "Also, they often carry things I want that I can't find at any other stores - ie: I found my favorite type of pajamas - satin with cotton inner lining - at Marshalls when I couldn't find them at any other stores, and for a great price - worth $70 for $12 at Marshalls." in 53 reviews
Julie S.
Marshall's is my main go-to store for clothes outside of the mall! They have a wide variety of styles and fits and patterns and you never leave without finding at least one thing you "just have to have"! Every time I go to marshall's the store is always immaculately cleaned, organized, and it shopping there is not stressful. I refuse to shop at Ross because everything is shoved onto the tacks, clothes are everywhere, the stores always feel so dirty...this is why I loved that marshall's opened in my neighborhood! Their employees are always so friendly and seem to like their jobs! Their customer service personnel are fantastic and helpful, and the overall experience of shopping there is pleasant and rewarding! Hands down and awesome store which top notch products in both quality and asthetic!
Nic S.
Just like Tj Max, I love Marshall’s! I love how you can find name brands for a huge discount. I just wish there was a Marshall’s closer. I’ve found really cute clothes for my son at this store. Some of the brands I’ve been able to find are Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, Converse, etc. They have a great selection of shoes too. I also love how they are always getting new inventory, and you never know what goodies you could find. And its very afrordable!!!!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Marshall’s is usually a good bargain hunting type store. Everything is fairly cheap or discounted. I had a pair of really cute gold boots I bought here and wore for like eight years lmao. I always get compliments on them to this day despite that they’re now old and starting to actually fall apart! They’ve usually got a good selection of all sorts of fashion items and I normally can find my shoe size which is difficult because I wear a women’s five.
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
I do not know where to start about this store. First of all i was amazed about this tore because I can find cheap high-end products, such as : Anastasia, makeup forever, real techniques too face and more. I remember watching one of my favorites youtubers going to Marshall's and finding a lot of goodies, that is why i decided to go there and i do not regretted, the only thing  about this store is how messy it can be , they are very unorganized.
Sarah M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like Marshall’s however it’s definitely not my first choice for a store. I like the idea behind it, that it’s designer clothing for less. However the clothing section reminds me too much of Forever 21. It’s all a mess and badly categorized. You can’t go there looking for something specific, the clothes have to find you. Personally I prefer more of the home goods and beauty sections of Marshall’s.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Love this store to death!! I really like shopping at these kinds of stores! They have such a huge variety of things & many name brand products for a very affordable price!! Everything is easy to find and they have a huge selection of everything! I shop here for clothes, pet stuff, candles and home stuff!! They have really nice candles and coffee cups!! I did some back to school shopping here as well! If you've never been I really recommend to try it out, it'll become your favorite store.
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
I love Marshall’s because it is a store comparable to Ross! In this store you find some great steals! I love that this store has a bunch of brand named items for a discounted price. This store has pretty much everything too ranging from clothing, shoes, purses, makeup, perfume/cologne, house hold decor, furniture, and much more. The prices are always very affordable. I highly recommend this store
Bao-Tran L.
I basically shop at Marshall's and TJ Maxx now because I love the discounted prices they give. They have so many clothes from so many designers, so it's super affordable and stylish. I am pretty frugal with my money, so Marshall's a good place for me because I can actually find nice tops under $20 and lots of discounts towards fragrances I love (Marc Jacobs).
Sabrina T.
LYNN HAVEN, FL
I can never go into a Marshalls without leaving with at least $50 worth of clothes and mixed household items. I love this store! The clothes are always low priced even if they are name brand, and there's never a shortage of cute items. I've bought my luggage, pet accessories, and wall decor there as well. No complaints here!
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Marshalls is my go-to for high-quality affordable clothing and housewares. I worked at Ross for 1 year during school and appreciate their prices and some of their great finds, but you have to do a lot more digging to find the best products. In Marshalls the best products are displayed beautifully all around you! You are less likely to find extra sales here but products are already discounted so much that that is okay. The home section is especially wonderful. I did a lot of Christmas shopping here this year! They really go all out for holidays and had some adorable Christmas products, especially for pets! I love shopping here.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What are your favorite products to buy at Marshalls? Clothes? Home goods? Tech?
Bianca B.
north las vegas
Who else has a shopping addiction when it comes to this store?
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Never gone to marshalls, is it like another ross?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
MARSHALLS OR TJMAXX?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What's your favorite thing about this store?