Marshalls

What's the best find?
What do you think about Marshalls ?
Tienen buenos precios en esta tienda?
Start your review of Marshalls!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I can always find name brand products for great prices as well as brands that I've never heard of that turn out to be great.in reviews
Marshalls is one of my favorite stores to shop at,it's a fun treasure hunt for great deals on clothes,bedding,lamps ..shoes ect.in reviews
My only complaint is, if you find something you absolutely love they don't always carry that item in a variety of items.in reviews
I love that you can find just about anything at Marshalls from beauty products to furniture and home decor items, and they have pretty good deals. in reviews
...at Marshalls when I couldn't find them at any other stores, and for a great price - worth $70 for $12 at Marshalls.in reviews
Flower S.
Lilburn, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Marshalls uploaded by Flower S.
GREAT place to go shopping there’s always a deal going around and it’s really cool how you can get some really good name brand items for such a small price compared to other stores where they’ll sometimes make it even MORE expensive. I would definitely recommend making Marshalls one of your main places to shop especially if you like getting some AMAZING deals 😆🛍 #ShoppingHaul Marshalls
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 5
1,023 reviews
Marshalls uploaded by Kimberly T.
Ok so I used to live in LA and the Marshalls by me was always picked over so I e never had a proper haul from them. I now live in Mississippi due to Covid and Marshall’s is amazing here. They had Lime Crime, Anastasia, Beautyblender, Shideido, Milk Makeup etc. I was in heaven. Now I no where to go to get my beauty fix.
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Marshalls uploaded by Tiffany S.
Marshalls is my favorite store ever! My mother in law is such a hard person to shop for—she has everything! For Christmas I decided to put together a “Netflix and Chill” basket for her! I was able to make her a beautiful basket and everything was from Marshalls except the Firestick and champagne! She loved it! The quality at Marshalls is amazing and you can get great products for fraction of the price.
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Marshalls uploaded by Brianna L.
I love Marshall’s! They’re super affordable and have a very large selection of clothing! I was on the hunt for bell bottoms & found the perfect pair here !
Sophie B.
Kennesaw, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Marshalls uploaded by Sophie B.
Marshalls uploaded by Sophie B.
Gotta give it up for Marshall’s. The deals you find!!! I got this philosophy cleanser for $24.99 vs $47.50 original price. It’s kind of like a scavenger hunt going in, and you don’t always find something great, but when you do it really pays off. 🎉Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Face Cleanser 32 oz JUMBO (It came with a top, but I replaced it with a pump from Ulta for $3)
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
Marshalls uploaded by Fountains K.
I love Marshall’s! I always find cute items from all departments at such great price. Recently got this dress and other household items at a great price! They always have discounted items as well! My Marshall’s is always clean as well, so it’s a plus.
Marilyn M.
Pembroke, MA
Marshalls uploaded by Marilyn M.
Love a good Marshalls Haul. Got some of it from fab fit fun, boxy charm and Ipsy as well. The Pattern is what I was most excited about, marshalls was selling it for only $10 and the Murad for only $10. Foxy Bae Straightener was only $35, retails for $180. They always have unbeatable prices.
Sandra S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Marshalls uploaded by Sandra S.
I love this place! Economical, affordable all in one store. I got a few things from there yesterday can’t wait to show you all! Marshalls
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 7
Marshalls uploaded by Angelique D.
Perfect place to find dresses for the summer, cosmetics for the low, bday gifts for everyone you know, home decor, and much more 🥰🎁🛍
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Marshalls uploaded by Leslie M.
Marshalls uploaded by Leslie M.
The price compared to buy buy baby is way better you can usually find the same product for a cheaper price! Back again with another Marshall’s product. Found this cute Harry Potter outfit and i just had to get it! And the price was just right! Don’t sleep on Marshall’s! …any Harry Potter fans??

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cynthine O.
Bronx, NY
il y a 6 mois
Jaime P. il y a 6 mois
I love marshalls and tj Max. I find so many high end things that are so marked down that it’s hard to pass on. Just be careful with your purchase. Many times the makeup items will be swatches.