Marshall Pet Products SMR00266 Lock On Litter Pan

by Marshall Pet Products

Marshall Pet Products Small Animal High Back Lock On Litter PanDoes your small animal like to push the litter pan around inside the cage? If so, our Marshall Pet Products Small Animal High Back Lock On Litter Pan is perfect for you. This litter pan locks on to the side of your pet's cage, keeping it in place. Ferrets, rabbits, chinchillas and other small animals all love this high-backed litter pan. Its high back helps keep pets from kicking litter out of cage and making a mess. The Marshall Pet Products Small Animal High Back Lock On Litter Pan has a low front entry that is designed to provide easy access for small animals. Made of durable, easy-to-clean plastic. Fits most large sized small animal cages. Use the Marshall Pet Products Small Animal High Back Litter Pan with your favorite small animal litter for a cleaner, healthier environment for your precious small pet Offered in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marshall Pet Products SMR00266 Lock On Litter Pan!
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are okay,kinda bulky... but they serve their purpose! Good if you have a large kennel for your ferrets
Carol Ann A.
Hammonton, NJ
I have two of these in my cage on each side of the bottom level and they make my life so much easier ! I have four ferrets and clean the boxes twice a day.

Looking for your answer?