BY MARSHALL PET PRODUCTS

YMP1030: Features: -Treats banana-Marshalls bandits original banana treats taste like real banana, for a taste your ferret will love-Soft and chewy snack is delicious and healthy for your ferret, with animal - based protein sources 4 oz. see more...

lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My ferret loves these snacks but loves the banana ones the most not so much on the bacon snacks. She also likes to take off with the bag
Erica C.
Yonkers
My ferret love this brand but doesn't love me feeding it her she likes to eat it out her dish
Follower her at : lily_the_ferret
Madeline M.
Westminster, MD
Nice, soft ferret treat. They are a little large for my little guy’s mouth so feed with supervision. Ours prefers the meaty bacon flavor but still enjoys these. We love the Marshall brand. Watch feeding to many though, these do give him a looser stool.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Marshall Pet Products Marshall Pet Bandit Ferret Treats Banana 4 oz. are Majora's favorite treats! If he's not snacking on one, he's trying to figure out how to climb my kitchen counter to an himself an actual banana. These treats aren't the best for ferrets, I think of it as a treat - use in moderation and it's alright.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
When I had my little ferret he loved these treats. They were his absoutely favorite. Anytime I would grab the bag he would get super excited and hang out right underneath my feet looking up waiting for one. :)
Caitlyn M.
Willow Wood, OH
My little marley likes these most the time. Sometimes she wont eat em but when she does she seems to like them very well.