BY MARSHALL PET PRODUCTS

Bi-Odor is a revolutionary product that internally deodorizes ferret's waste, urine and body odors. Bi-Odor is a revolutionary product that internally deodorizes ferret's waste, urine and body odors. A few pumps of Bi-Odor added to your ferret's water makes litter box odors a smell of the past! Used and recommended by top breeders and veterinarians nationwide. Use for a naturally odor free pet! 100% all natural Contains a patented blend of amino acids and enzymes derived from mushrooms Used once daily, proven to internally deodorize feces, urine, gas and bad breath Suppresses the putrefaction of food in the gastro intestinal tract thus reducing ammonia and urea nitrogen levels in the blood World's first clinically proven internal urine and feces deodorizer Veterinary tested and approved Ingredients: Deionized water, aspartic acid, threonine, serine, glatamic acid, glycine, alanine, valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, phenyalmime, histidine, lysine, arginine, cysteine, proline. May or may not contain sodium bicarbonate, hydropropyl methylcellulose, sodium benzoate. Directions: Shake well. Mix 3-5 pumps of Bi-Odor Waste Deodorizer to 16 oz water. (5 pumps equals 1 tablespoon) Add same dosage of Bi-Odor every time the water is changed. For food, apply 3-5 pumps per feeding* It is important not to skip days. Allow time (3-7 days) for your pet to adjust to enhanced food flavor. Drastic results should be seen within 1 week of continuous use. If satisfactory results are not seen, gradually increase dosage until odor is removed. * It is preferable to add to pet's water, but same results can be achieved by adding to food. see more...

Mia H.
Mia H.
If you have a ferret, you know that they can be smelly. They stink up anything they play in and some people (relatives) really can't handle the scent. I decided to give it a try and noticed no difference whatsoever. I went through half the bottle before giving up and realizing that it was just going to be something that I had to deal with. To make matters worse, I could definitely tell that she disliked the taste of it, and she avoided drinking her water. Needless to say, I did not repurchase this item.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I didn't notice any difference with this product. Thankfully my ferret does not have a strong scent and is one of the best smelling ferrets I have owned or been near. That may be why this product didn't work well, possibly if your ferret(s) have strong scents it may work. However I will pass on this for now.
Felicia c.
Felicia c.
It doesn't work and it hurts your babies. The only real way to eliminate odor is to give them a healthier diet and clean their cage more often. This product just makes you waste money I would not buy again!
Krista E.
Krista E.
I bought this to see if it'd help get rid of my ferrets odor and surprisingly it did. I used it for a couple of months but the dispender ended up breaking. I felt uneasy about using it because I'm afraid of adding to much and causing them harm. So I've stopped using it a lot of product left still. Maybe I'll repurchase again.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL
It's not a miracle product, but it does seem to help a little bit. My ferrets did not mind the taste, and with regular cleaning of their cage the smell is more manageable.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
It helps make my two ferrets smell less. I can defiantly tell when i forget to add this to their water. This is something that you have to have if you have ferrets.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I have used better products but I keep coming back to this to use with other items and it works great combined.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
I bought this to see if it'd help get rid of my ferrets odor and surprisingly it did. Maybe I'll repurchase again.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I honestly feel like this doesn't make a difference. With or without it my ferret's odor is still the same. It doesn't feel right adding anything to my ferret's water so I stopped using it after 2 months. He's been smelling the same since he was 2 months old and now that he's 4 I don't mind the smell as long as it's pure water he's drinking.
Julie C.
Julie C.
I didn't notice any real difference with this product. Maybe I just didn't use it long enough, but I didn't think it was worth it. I bought if off some ferret website and I don't think I'll even shop there anymore cause most of their products aren't that great.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Is this product truly effective at cutting down odor?