BY MARSHALL

Easily clips to most cages Great for multiple ferrets 4 holes for easy access Combine with other accessories Arrgh the pirate theme is alive andwell with this Pirate Ship made just for ferrets. It has several inand outs for quick escapes and it even has it's own distinctiveflag. A free t-shirt with pirate logo is included in each package. Can be used inside or outside of cage. see more...

leagh s.
green bay, WI
This is very cute and my Ferrets love it. The ship holds up better than other Marshall products..Usually the bedding items I get from them fall apart at the seams within months but the boat made it a year without incident, which is great.
Krista E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
One of my favorite hammocks of all time! Not only is in a cute little pirate ship, but it also come with a little red pirate t-shirt! My little albino always use to carry the shirt around in his mouth and hide it from me! Cutest thing ever.
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
It's small even for a small animal. I'm afraid to give it to my dog. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone
sheila f.