Marshall Bandits Premium Ferret Treats - Chicken Flavor: 3 oz uploaded by Christain S.

BY MARSHALL

Marshall Pet Products, Inc. - Bandit Ferret Treats Ferrets are strict carnivores and require meat-based protein. Marshall Premium Ferret Diet and Bandits Treats combine the freshest meat ingredients with low temperature processing to make them the best ferret food and treats available. Available in Original Chicken, Beef & Bacon, Seafood and Liver flavors to satisfy the palates of all ferrets. Semi-moist morsels are made with fresh meat protein making them a healthy treat for ferrets. Variety of flavors will build repeat sales and brand loyalty. New resealable stand up pouch. Original Chicken4 oz. Pouch Part #: SMRF00018 Item Name: Treats - chicken 4oz/10pc ID: 16238-pid More Info: Bandit treats combine the freshest meat ingredients with lowtemperature processing to make them the best ferret food. see more...

Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these at Petco. I was excited to try them, and was hoping my ferret would love them. My ferret won’t touch these treats. Not sure why. He loves chicken and such, but turns up his nose at these. Waste of money :(
Felicia c.
My ferrets love these but they are not good for them at all. They have so many fillers and only treats with MEAT AS THE ONLY INGREDIENT are good for ferrets. I didn't like that these were hurting my babies. They are also expensive ranging from 5-7$ when I can get higher quality treats for the same price!
Katie W.
Port Heiden, AK
These were popular with my ferrets; I received a bag when I adopted my first ferret. Then, I started researching healthier treat options and learned that these treats contain wheat flour, artificial colorings, and the controversial preservatives BHA and BHT. I've since thrown them in the trash and provided single ingredient meat treats instead.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
My ferret loves these and the bacon one. It's very hard to find treat my ferret likes since he's so picky I don't know why but I'm glad he liked this one.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Perfect treat to put in a kong for a ferret! Or to just give by itself! Ferrets love these things! And I love that they are made by marshalls!
Rachel M.
My ferret didn't like these treats too much so it was a waste to buy them. I didn't want to give a crappy rating based on that though.
Christine G.
Although chicken treats are usually a hit with my ferrets, this one was a miss. They do not like it so I cannot recommend it.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
My ferrets really like to eat these treats. they also love the peanut butter flavor. We purchase these regularly for them.
Krista E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought these for my little guys as treats and they loved them! No complaints here.
Dawn W.
Aylmer, ON
Both my male and female come running as soon as i grab this bag of treats!! My female gets so excited she tries to get out of her cage to get them lol