Marsboy

marsboy Dog Seat Cover for Cars Slip-proof Dog Seat Covers Hammock Fourfold Waterproof Dog Seat Covers for Leather Seats

4.67 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Highly recommend this product to any dog parent! It is so easy to put in your car and will keep your backseats nice and clean. This is so easy to just hose off and store when not in use
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This product has saved my backseat of my 2007 Toyota Camry!! I have two dogs. This is super easy to install with 4 clasps that go around the head rests of the back seat and from seat chairs. Super durable and easy to clean. Purchased for a great price on amazon and getting every penny i spent out of it by the amount of use/wear-and-tear this product takes. It really lasts and is well made!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really like this seat cover. I like that there is flap that attaches to behind the front seat. My dogs like to move from the front seat to the back seat so the extra flap stops them from doing that. It also keeps my seats clean. I also like that it’s waterproof because I take my dogs swimming a lot. I would definitely recommend.