Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateMars Snackfood
M'S Caramel Chocolate Candy Party Size 38-Ounce Bag

Mars Snackfood M'S Caramel Chocolate Candy Party Size 38-Ounce Bag

by Mars Snackfood

M CRML SUP 38OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mars Snackfood M'S Caramel Chocolate Candy Party Size 38-Ounce Bag!
Isabel T.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love these. This is definitely great for satisfying my sweet tooth. I always buy the party bag because they never seem to last. Definitely a favorite at my house. The caramel is soft and practically melts in your mouth. Very good and not overwhelmingly sweet. Would recommend.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these! They are absolutely delicious. The thick caramel inner combined with the thin candy coating is the perfect combination. I usually eat the entire back alone. They’re also good thrown in some vanilla ice cream.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mars Snackfood M'S Caramel Chocolate Candy Party Size 38-Ounce Bag uploaded by Layal L.
This party size M&M'S Caramel Chocolate Candy is sent from heaven, great size, has resealable zipper, crunchy, delicious , milk, soy and may contains peanut butter. All that for ~$9 at walmart. LOVE IT.

Looking for your answer?