Mars Petcare Crave Grain Free High Protein Turkey Pate Wet Cat Food Trays (1 Twin Pack, 2.6 oz) uploaded by Naomi L.

BY MARS PETCARE

Contains one (1) 2.6-oz. tray of Crave Grain Free High Protein Turkey Pate Wet Cat FoodReal Turkey 1st Ingredient, wildcats and modern cats thrive on a diet of high quality animal protein Crafted with 12%, high-quality protein to help your cat thrive and satisfy their desire for meat Grain Free: NO corn, wheat or soy; NO artificial flavors or preservatives Premium natural cat food plus added vitamins, minerals & other nutrients see more...

Naomi L.
Springport, MI
I received a free sample from Crave through Bzzagent. Now that I have that out of the way, I have to say I love that this came in individual servings and is 100% grain free meat first ingredient. Unfortunately my cats only seemed to like the gravy making it a no go for me. That being said I think it is a great option to try considering you could just buy one package and see how it goes for you. I'll probably try one more flavor with them and see how they like it. I appreciate that it was all recyclable too.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVED this and she very particular about her food. I opened it up and she was so excited, it is on the pricey side of .99 per individual pack but it is made with real meat, it even smells like meat.