Mars Mixed Snickers uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY MARS

The Best Candy On Earth Comes From Mars&Trade; Mars Real Chocolate&Reg; Snickers&Reg; Brand Packed With Roasted Peanuts, Nougat, Caramel &Amp; Milk Chocolate What's Inside: 80 Calories - 4% Dv Total Fat 4G - 6% Dv Sat. Fat 1.5G - 8% Dv Sugars 9G Sodium 40Mg - 2% Dv Snickers&Reg; Brand Almond Satisfying Combination Of Roasted Almonds, Caramel &Amp; Milk Chocolate What's Inside: 90 Calories - 5% Dv Total Fat 4G - 6% Dv Sat. Fat 1.5G - 8% Dv Sugars 10G Sodium 40Mg - 2% Dv Snickers&Reg; Brand Peanut Butter Squared Peanut Butter &Amp; Chocolate Just Got Better! What's Inside: 130 Calories - 7% Dv Total Fat 7G - 11% Dv Sat. Fat 3G - 15% Dv Sugars 10G Sodium 40Mg - 2% Dv Ingredients: Snickers: &Nbsp; Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.&Nbsp; Snickers Almond: &Nbsp; Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Almonds, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Less Than 2% Of:&Nbsp; Lactose, Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.&Nbsp; Snickers Peanut Butter Squared: &Nbsp; Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil And Cottonseed Oil And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil), Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Less Than 2% Of:&Nbsp; Dextrose, Glycerin, Skim Milk, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor, Tbhq (To Maintain Freshness). Nutrition Facts Snickers % Dv Snickers Almond % Dv Snickers Peanut Butter % Dv Serving Size 2 Bars 1 Bar 1 Bar Servings Per Container Variable Variable Variable Amount Per Serving Calories 160 90 130 Calories From Fat 70 40 60 Total Fat 8G 12 4G 6 7G 11 Saturated Fat 3G 15 1.5G 8 3G 15 Trans Fat Cholesterol 5Mg 2 5Mg 2 Sodium 85Mg 4 40Mg 2 75Mg 3 Total Carbohydrates 21G 7 12G 4 15G 5 Dietary Fiber 1 4 1G 4 1G 4 Sugars 17G 10G 12G Protein 3G 1G 2G Calcium 2 2 6 Iron Riboflavin 2 Niacin 4 Net Wt 35Oz (992.3G) 1-800-551-0702 see more...

Mars Mixed Snickers
  • "this variety pack of snickers is great for party's i always try to get my hands on a pack every time i do a party." in 6 reviews
Catherine R.
These snicker’s fun sized bats are my favorite Halloween treat. I buy several bags at Walgreens and put them in a cute Halloween candy dish in my office for people to grab. I also like to pass them out to trick-or-treaters. Everyone loves Snicker’s so this is a great option because it has original, almond, and peanut butter varieties. Everyone can have something they really love. I also like to put the original and peanut butter ones in my son’s Halloween treat bag I make for him every year. These are definitely my favorite Halloween treat! They are very easy to find around this time of year. Most grocery stores and drug stores sell them. If you wait till the day or or day after Halloween you can usually get it on sale!
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Snickers! They are a great little snack or a decadent treat. My favorite way to enjoy them is after a day in the freezer. The minis give you better portions of each ingredient which I really like, but I wouldn't pass up a king size bar either!
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
THIS IS AN EASY 5 STARS. Come on... it's mixed mars candy. I would eat the whole bag if I could, We bought these and have them sitting in a candy bowl on our coffee table, every time a guest is over they grab one (or a few) while chatting, these are a crowd fav.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is great for when your having a party , get together, Halloween , or just to keep ask snacks!! I get super excited when I see them on sale I get two during holidays like Halloween - one for the kids and one for me lol I love snickers !!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
ordered the candy hoping they would not be melted but my luck most of them were melted. I don't know what the difference is from being delivered to the store and to a home but mine came melted. I was hoping that they would be more careful delivering them. Next time I will buy directly from the store
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
I mean it's a giant variety bag of snickers. Who doesn't want that? Probably someone allergy to peanuts but other than that.....idk. I get mine from cvs. They usually have good deals going on candy.
Beauty G.
It´s very hard for me to have it in kitchen storage and don´t eat instantly hahaha... Snicker is my favorite chocolate on earth! And the fact that these chocolate have the perfect size to put in your lunch bag is another plus! hahaha
F S.
Jamaica, NY
I usually get my chocolates from the local drugstores. I love eating chocolates. I fell like they taste better when I put them in the refrigerator. Because that is when the the chocolates don't melt.I would definitely recommend too others.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Snickers is by far my favorite Chocolate Bar!! And this little bag has a mixed flavors of Snickers that makes me love it even more!! It is quite cheap at Walmart... I would totally repurchase this bag!!
Missica S.
Barboursville, WV
These are perfect if you have a craving for something sweet, but you don't want fruity or a whole candy bar. They are also great to toss in your purse if you are prone to low blood sugars!
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Which is your favorite?
Myla A.
Indianapolis, IN
What is it about the Twix that you love?