BY MARS

Milky Way®.
Snickers®.
Twix®.
What's inside:
Calories 25 to 50, 2% to 3% DV per piece. see more...

• How often do you buy these?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor in bag4 Answers
  • What is your most favorite candy bar in this bag? Do you buy these ...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
I'm giving this one star because of the packaging. I recently noticed that the snickers and milkways have very similar packaging. I think that Mars should really look into this because people, like myself, who are allergic to nuts/peanuts could easily get the two mixed up without realizing. I would not recommend these to anyone that has a food allergy.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
These variety packages are always great for the holidays. That is when I purchase them the most. They are perfect when you have a little bit of a sweet tooth and don't want to over-indulge. They make nice extras in gifts for the candy lovers in your life.
Nubia G.
Nubia G.
Amazing candy for stocking stuffers or when your at the office lol I actually have some of these at home and even my mother in law as well and we sometimes go places and take some of these with us. Great little bite sized chocolates if you get a craving.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really love this, mars is one of the best brands, I love the flavors, they are really good, and tasty, the price is affordable in here, don't know in other countries, highly recommend this product. I buy it every time I can, it is really worth it.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
These are my favorite chocolates!! :) especially twix and milky way!! :) all these chocolates are pretty similar though with a slight difference lol... Love it when people pass these out for halloween lol!
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
You ever have one of those sweet tooth addictions? That one thing you love? That one thing you have to pick up when you are shopping? Yes . This is a weakness of mines during the holidays
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
Love these! Perfect for the sweet-tooth cravings - you do not have to pick just one! I love it that I can pick from 4 different candy bars, or I can have one of each!
Kaylia R.
Kaylia R.
Anything chocolate is amazing but this mix is especially amazing as they combine all of the best mini candy bars. Love this mix.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I LOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE WITH ALL MY SOUL!! And this bag is a bomb, I love the different types of chocolates that brings.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI
I love buying this makes for Halloween but I usually have to buy 2 or 3 more bags because I end up eating them LOL.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
What is your most favorite candy bar in this bag? Do you buy these often?
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Whats your favorite flavor in bag
Lourdes G.
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
What do you think of these?
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
How often do you buy these?
Isis B.