BY MARS

Milky Way®.
Snickers®.
Twix®.
What's inside:
Calories 25 to 50, 2% to 3% DV per piece. see more...

• How often do you buy these?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor in bag4 Answers
  • What is your most favorite candy bar in this bag? Do you ...7 Answers
Kristen D.
I'm giving this one star because of the packaging. I recently noticed that the snickers and milkways have very similar packaging. I think that Mars should really look into this because people, like myself, who are allergic to nuts/peanuts could easily get the two mixed up without realizing. I would not recommend these to anyone that has a food allergy.
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Amazing candy for stocking stuffers or when your at the office lol I actually have some of these at home and even my mother in law as well and we sometimes go places and take some of these with us. Great little bite sized chocolates if you get a craving.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love this, mars is one of the best brands, I love the flavors, they are really good, and tasty, the price is affordable in here, don't know in other countries, highly recommend this product. I buy it every time I can, it is really worth it.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
This is one of the best mixes of mini candy bars you can find. Halloween is around the corner and these are perfect for those trick or treater's. They are even great for that little candy dish some light have in their house. This bag is a little pricey but the taste is so worth it even if it's just a once in awhile splurge.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
These variety packages are always great for the holidays. That is when I purchase them the most. They are perfect when you have a little bit of a sweet tooth and don't want to over-indulge. They make nice extras in gifts for the candy lovers in your life.
Lily Y.
These are my favorite chocolates!! :) especially twix and milky way!! :) all these chocolates are pretty similar though with a slight difference lol... Love it when people pass these out for halloween lol!
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
Love these! Perfect for the sweet-tooth cravings - you do not have to pick just one! I love it that I can pick from 4 different candy bars, or I can have one of each!
Fab M.
I love this variety pack. I buy these every time I'm going on a trip that way I don't have to buy those huge expensive chocolate bars. I get more chocolate in the pack than buying the single bars. Love it.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
My kids absolutely go nuts when i bring this home from the store. Have no complaints except the price is a little high and i don't buy it that often because of the price. Love the mixture all the candy is always ate. Loves the skittles taste the rainbow.
Alicia E.
Glendale, AZ
I like the different chocolate in the bag...perfect for my family since everyone gets to choose something different from the bag, the assorted chocolate make its more fun to enjoy
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
What is your most favorite candy bar in this bag? Do you buy these often?
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
What do you think of these?
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite flavor in bag
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How often do you buy these?
Isis B.