BY MASTERFOODS

Mars minis mix milkyway, twix, snickers & 3musketeers 10.57 oz see more...

Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
This is... My doom.

Like... I can't have one of this bags more than five minutes because I will, and I promise you This, I will eat the whole thing. I mean, common.... Twix, milkyways, sneakers...????? I'm just thinking about it and I'm already drooling. If you are going on a trip, you need one of these. 🍫🍫

why do I have to write reviews at night? 😢 Now I'm hungry.
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
Soy amante de los chocolates! y como no siempre puedo escoger uno, esto es como una bendición jeje, puedes tomar el que se te antoje dependiendo del dia, vienen en un precio accesible y el tamaño es la porci{on justa para que no te excedas con ese gusto
Dee W.
Tonawanda, NY
Every year for Halloween and I have to get this one bag of candy that has the different types of candy in them it's been a tradition in my family since I was a little kid if you like a variety of different candy this is it
Adrianne L.
This is a great mix for Halloween! Everyone loves chocolate! Perfect size and great mix of candies. My personal favorite is Twix.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
Great candy mix for trick or treaters on Halloween . For a great price too . And you get many types of candy in one .
Katherine B.
Winter garden
Since it's almost Halloween what's better then doing a candy review. This pack of candy has some the the greatest candies in it. You can pretty much find it in any store right now and it's honestly very affordable. Of you want to be the house with the best candy this year definitely make sure you pick up a pack of these candies!
Megan M.
I personally love this mix because these are my favorite chocolates! It's the perfect mix because some chocolates have Carmel while others have peanuts or something like that! definitely satisfies my sweet tooth!
Yailene R.
New York , NY
The best kind of candy to give out during Halloween the trick or treaters why enjoy. It has more popular chocolates than others. It is easily found in Walmart, Target or any drug store. I buy this every Halloween and sometimes end up eating the whole bag to myself.
Jessica P.
Farmington , AR
Favorite bag of Halloween candy by far!! Bags like these can get expensive if you buy a few of them, but the bite size candies will last you a while!! They are usually available to buy all year, but have cute Halloween designs around September or October!
Annie L.
Perfect for trick-or-treaters on Halloween! There is a great variety and everyone loves chocolate! They always go sale and you can find these at your local target, rite-aid, or cvs. I repurchase this variety bag every year for Halloween!
Paige D.