Mars Maltesers Large Bag 135g uploaded by Nour S.Mars Maltesers Large Bag 135g uploaded by Nour S.Mars Maltesers Large Bag 135g uploaded by Pearl C.

Charlotte M.
LOVE Maltesers so much! They are my absolute favourite! If you have never tried them.. where have you been? Go get your self a packet! I can eat the family sharers bag too my self!😂 so affordable too!
Debbie T.
This has become a nightly treat for me. I think I'm addicted lol. I love Maltesers. They are malt balls covered in chocolate. I bite all the chocolate off then eat the malt ball.
Lisa W.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
For those nights that I just want something sweet. Maltesers are my go too sweet treat. Everything in moderation they say. This is definitely something I could wat so much of. Especially if i make it in to malt crumb ( basically crush it up haha) but I save it for when I really want and deserve a sweet treat
Nour S.
Montréal, QC
Mars Maltesers Large Bag 135gDuncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix these two products or ingredients combined is just booommmbb ! It’s ti diee foorrr ! Omg it’s delicious ... tou must try them ! #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Pearl C.
Brampton, ON
Maltesers is one of my favorite chocolates ever!! When my sister and I opened this bad boys WE CANT STOP!! This is a must have in the house. I don't know how to describe the taste but it really good!!
Arsa W.
I love them.I can eat a whole packet by my self and the best thing is you can carry them in your bag while your traveling😀💃( EAT AND ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY)
Aria N.
Love malteasers. It’s so nice and has a really rich taste in the chocolate. I don’t even know what I could say about this product that would be bad.
Aysha N.
Best thing to add to my death by chocolate muffins!! Mixed with honeycomb nutella and topped with crunchy ores these are a thing of heaven.
Jihane S.
Its very tasty all the family loves it especially the crocant inside it , i remmand it to pple its not desappointing and not expensive
Habiba N.
These are my faviroute chocolates ever!! I love them and i am sure you would like them too. I cant resist them they are too good.