BY MALTESERS

Mars Maltesers®. see more...

Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Foodie Expert
Yummy Maltesers! My favorite chocolate candy at the moment. Such a rich chocolate malt flavor, I prefer these over whoppers any day! You can now find Maltesers at the local grocery stores where I'm from or World Market. You MUST try!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Foodie Expert
In my honest opinion I think these are better than Whoppers. They are so good and one of the candies that I get when I go to the movies with the family.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Foodie Expert
Maltesers are my favorite candy. They are similar to Whoppers, but they taste a lot better. The chocolate is very smooth and melty, with a great flavor. The malt is crunchy and yet not too hard. I used to buy them at a British specialty store, but they now carry Maltesers at Kroger and Walmart. I can't ever resist Maltesers when I find them. They're very addictive.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Foodie Expert
Just heard about these recently! Whoppers can't even compare. These taste like real chocolate, and the center is lightly crunchy. Which quickly disappears to leave you with just chocolatey goodness.
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Foodie Expert
One word Yum !!!!!! Please bring this to Walmart. I have been looking in my nearby Walmart but it's not available I love these Better than whoopers !!!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Maltesers! They taste so much better than whoppers. The chocolate tastes like real chocolate and the middle is so airy it's easier to munch on.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good we found them today at store they just came out. So hope found the right one on here for them. But they seriously pretty good
monique m.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
These have become my favorites recently. So much better than the other kinds. Light center with creamy chocolate. No word aftertaste.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Foodie Expert
These are like Whoppers but like 1000x better. I love that the inside is a bit airy and light which offers a good crunch through the milk chocolate coating. If you like chocolate malt flavored things (or just chocolate in general), do yourself a favor and pick these up!
Luke N.
Luke N.
Aren't these just like Whoppers? I hate Whoppers but I love chocolate malt milkshakes which is literally the flavor of Whoppers which confuses me. But anyways, according to Daniel James Howell these are amazing.
Morgan Y.
Morgan Y.
Auburn, WA
Are these similar to whoppers?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford
Why can't they be a little bigger