BY MALTESERS

Mars Maltesers®. see more...

• I have been dying to grab Mars Maltesers since I have hea...1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try these! But i can't find them ...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to whoppers?3 Answers
Purple d.
Definitely one of my favorite chocolates! I’m so happy Maltesers are finally available in the US. A waaay better version of “Whoopers” - more chocolatey and has just the right amount of crunch. If you haven’t had one yet, you’re missing out.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you’ve had whoopers you need to try maltesers. The are just so much better and melt in your mouth. Plus they have this chocolate that tastes so good on the outer coat ugh I am obsessed eating these until they are gone!
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
Maltesers are my favorite candy. They are similar to Whoppers, but they taste a lot better. The chocolate is very smooth and melty, with a great flavor. The malt is crunchy and yet not too hard. I used to buy them at a British specialty store, but they now carry Maltesers at Kroger and Walmart. I can't ever resist Maltesers when I find them. They're very addictive.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Just heard about these recently! Whoppers can't even compare. These taste like real chocolate, and the center is lightly crunchy. Which quickly disappears to leave you with just chocolatey goodness.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A little bit of England!!! Yummy creamy chocolate, then a tasty honeycomb crunchy middle. Not expensive and now available in the US! I am think they are tastier than most likely duds. I will always buy them where ever possible
Danielle F.
These are like Whoppers but like 1000x better. I love that the inside is a bit airy and light which offers a good crunch through the milk chocolate coating. If you like chocolate malt flavored things (or just chocolate in general), do yourself a favor and pick these up!
Liv N.
Aren't these just like Whoppers? I hate Whoppers but I love chocolate malt milkshakes which is literally the flavor of Whoppers which confuses me. But anyways, according to Daniel James Howell these are amazing.
Danielle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy Maltesers! My favorite chocolate candy at the moment. Such a rich chocolate malt flavor, I prefer these over whoppers any day! You can now find Maltesers at the local grocery stores where I'm from or World Market. You MUST try!
Sandra S.
In my honest opinion I think these are better than Whoppers. They are so good and one of the candies that I get when I go to the movies with the family.
EMMSAYS M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One word Yum !!!!!! Please bring this to Walmart. I have been looking in my nearby Walmart but it's not available I love these Better than whoopers !!!
Misty M.
wellsford
Why can't they be a little bigger
Morgan Y.
Auburn, WA
Are these similar to whoppers?
EMMSAYS M.
I have been dying to grab Mars Maltesers since I have heard that they have been launched in United States I tried to find them almost every where in my local Costco to Walmart to target did you guys got yours? These are only available at targets website :(
Mayar M.
Cairo
Mars MaltesersTwix Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate, 46g (Pack of 24) Chocolate is my oxygen literally 🍫🍫❤
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always wanted to try these! But i can't find them anywere are they only in the UK? They look so much tastier than whopers. I hate whopers!