BY MALTESERS

Mars Maltesers®. see more...

• I have been dying to grab Mars Maltesers since I have heard that ...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to whoppers?3 Answers
  • Why can't they be a little bigger3 Answers
Danielle R.
Foodie Expert
Yummy Maltesers! My favorite chocolate candy at the moment. Such a rich chocolate malt flavor, I prefer these over whoppers any day! You can now find Maltesers at the local grocery stores where I'm from or World Market. You MUST try!
Purple d.
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite chocolates! I’m so happy Maltesers are finally available in the US. A waaay better version of “Whoopers” - more chocolatey and has just the right amount of crunch. If you haven’t had one yet, you’re missing out.
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
Maltesers are my favorite candy. They are similar to Whoppers, but they taste a lot better. The chocolate is very smooth and melty, with a great flavor. The malt is crunchy and yet not too hard. I used to buy them at a British specialty store, but they now carry Maltesers at Kroger and Walmart. I can't ever resist Maltesers when I find them. They're very addictive.
Antonia M.
escanaba, MI
Foodie Expert
Just heard about these recently! Whoppers can't even compare. These taste like real chocolate, and the center is lightly crunchy. Which quickly disappears to leave you with just chocolatey goodness.
Danielle F.
Foodie Expert
These are like Whoppers but like 1000x better. I love that the inside is a bit airy and light which offers a good crunch through the milk chocolate coating. If you like chocolate malt flavored things (or just chocolate in general), do yourself a favor and pick these up!
Liv N.
Foodie Expert
Aren't these just like Whoppers? I hate Whoppers but I love chocolate malt milkshakes which is literally the flavor of Whoppers which confuses me. But anyways, according to Daniel James Howell these are amazing.
Sandra S.
Foodie Expert
In my honest opinion I think these are better than Whoppers. They are so good and one of the candies that I get when I go to the movies with the family.
Arlene A.
Just love them! The malt flavor mixed with chocolate is great. Can't stop eating them at the movies.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Foodie Expert
These are somewhat smaller than normal ones which is good though because you can eat more than one at a time.
Katelyn W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Maltesers! They taste so much better than whoppers. The chocolate tastes like real chocolate and the middle is so airy it's easier to munch on.
Morgan Y.
Auburn, WA
Are these similar to whoppers?
Misty M.
wellsford
Why can't they be a little bigger
Mayar M.
Cairo
Mars MaltesersTwix Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate, 46g (Pack of 24) Chocolate is my oxygen literally 🍫🍫❤
EMMSAYS M.
Foodie Expert
I have been dying to grab Mars Maltesers since I have heard that they have been launched in United States I tried to find them almost every where in my local Costco to Walmart to target did you guys got yours? These are only available at targets website :(