Jenny A.
San Jose, CA

Does anyone else feel like there are not enough M&M's in a regular sized bag?!

Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Groveland, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
We go through a lot of M&Ms here, and the pretzel bag always goes the fastest since the pieces are bigger. There just aren't as many in the bag.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Palmdale, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
LOL ... yes, these are just soo good that I want more! I don't share these with anybody they are just to good.
Susan h.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
5 years, 3 months ago
I think it is more of a case of the prices being to high for what you do get. I can't finish a king size bag but the regular seems to be lacking when I pay that much for it!
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Killeen
5 years, 5 months ago
Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!! I'm always wish there were more!!