BY MARS

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Pretzel [Enriched Mononitrate (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-modified, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil And/Or Soybean Oil), Corn Syrup, Malt Extract, Leavening (Contains Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate)], Sugar, Less Than 2% - Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Dextrin, Salt, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake). Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts

• Do you prefer m&m pretzels or the original?4 Answers
  • Which do you like better: the pretzels or the originals?91 Answers
  • Is the pretzel inside salty?1 Answers
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
The best combination of salty and sweet! They’re adorable as M&Ms go, no increase, but taste the best!! Individual pieces are a bit big because of the pretzel so for the bag you’re getting a good value for how many are in a bag!
Rae M.
I really enjoy the balance of sweet chocolate and crunchy salty pretzel. However, the pretzel tastes slightly stale due to being covered in chocolate for a long period of time. It’s easy to keep eating these and I found the bag empty within a matter of minutes. Would definitely buy these again.
Jodie Z.
Mars Pretzel M & M's are my favorite candy to satisfy my sweet tooth.  There just is something about them,  maybe the texture or the crunch that makes them fabulous in my book. Plus if you compare the calories in a similar sized regular m&m bag, the pretzel ones have much less calories.  I definitely recommend them!
Haley P.
MI
These are so tasty, full of flavor!! I love the mixture of chocolate and pretzels. Such a sweet and salty taste! I absolutely love these. I’m so glad that they made these 👍🏼👏🏼🙌🏼 it definitely met my expectations. If you like pretzels and chocolate you should try these!
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
The first time I tried these they were soooo good! I love the crunch it has while tasting chocolate. Definitely affordable you could buy these anywhere literally. I recommend these they are good for a snack
Amaya A.
cincinnati
I love these. Only problem is I can’t find the big bag anywhere. Everywhere I look only have peanut or peanut butter. Theses are the best monks around. They got the sweet and salty down to a key.
Sara E.
Significantly larger than the regular m&ms. The pretzel inside doesn't have quite the same crunch as a traditional chocolate covered pretzel, but the taste is excellent. m&m chocolate can be a bit sickly but paired with a salty pretzel this will satisfy all of your cravings. Continues to stay true to the "easy eat, no melting" policy of the m&m brand which gives it a leg up on a chocolate covered pretzel that's actually shaped like a pretzel (those things crumb like mad!!)
Andrea R.
I LOVE M&M’s! They are so delicious and if you haven’t tried these (which by the way how is that possible) you should! Also this flavor in particular is great when you can’t decide on salty vs sweet!
Hannah H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
In an effort to combine salty and sweet, M&Ms strayed too far from their classic snack and what resulted was this disappointing product. I can appreciate the idea, but the execution was poor. If you’re looking for variation, this may be your snack, but I wouldn’t recommend!
Randesha T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Do you like pretzels but sometimes they’re a little dry? THESE ARE PERFECT FOR YOU! A little chocolate and a little pretzel in every bite. With fun colors to boot! Only downside is I have to have drink to eat these because they make my throat a bit dry but STILL DELICIOUS!!
Joelene A.
North Port, FL
Which do you like better: the pretzels or the originals?
Jennifer D.
What was the reaction you had when first trying out Pretzel M&M's?
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Does anyone else thing the sweet and salty comb of the Pretzel M&Ms are PERFECT??
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
How do these rate compared to other kinds of M&M's ?
Alesandra V.