BY MARS #16 in Pretzels

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Pretzel [Enriched Mononitrate (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-modified, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil And/Or Soybean Oil), Corn Syrup, Malt Extract, Leavening (Contains Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate And/Or Ammonium Bicarbonate)], Sugar, Less Than 2% - Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Dextrin, Salt, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake). Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts

• Do you prefer m&m pretzels or the original?4 Answers
  • Which do you like better: the pretzels or the originals?91 Answers
  • Is the pretzel inside salty?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
The best combination of salty and sweet! They’re adorable as M&Ms go, no increase, but taste the best!! Individual pieces are a bit big because of the pretzel so for the bag you’re getting a good value for how many are in a bag!
Amy S.
I love m&ms. I have good memories attached to them. My mom loves the plain and my dad loves the peanut.
These pretzel m&ms though, in my opinion, break the rules. They’re dry and there’s nothing to “melt in your mouth, not in your hand.” These end up making me very thirsty and wanting to cough. Not a repurchase for me.
Brittney M.
I am so disappointed in these.  M&M is one of my favorite candies but these weren't that good. I was thinking these would taste like chocolate pretzel you could get in a big bag but these don't have good taste but blah. I couldn't handle the taste I didn't finish the bag and actually just threw them out.
Kelsey B.
I absolutely love chocolate covered pretzels so I was super excited when I stumbled upon these in Walmart one day. They are absolutely delicious. The salty pretzel with the milk chocolate shell makes the perfect combination. These are my favorite type of m&m’s and are a lot cheaper than most chocolate covered pretzels you can buy at the store. They are also a lot smaller which is great. I highly suggest this m&m flavor !
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
The first time I tried these they were soooo good! I love the crunch it has while tasting chocolate. Definitely affordable you could buy these anywhere literally. I recommend these they are good for a snack
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
These are my favorite m&ms. I always have a bunch of them on hand and keep my little candy jar full of them! I love m&ms in general but these are my favorite some other ones I like are the original and peanut!
Andrea R.
I LOVE M&M’s! They are so delicious and if you haven’t tried these (which by the way how is that possible) you should! Also this flavor in particular is great when you can’t decide on salty vs sweet!
Sara E.
Significantly larger than the regular m&ms. The pretzel inside doesn't have quite the same crunch as a traditional chocolate covered pretzel, but the taste is excellent. m&m chocolate can be a bit sickly but paired with a salty pretzel this will satisfy all of your cravings. Continues to stay true to the "easy eat, no melting" policy of the m&m brand which gives it a leg up on a chocolate covered pretzel that's actually shaped like a pretzel (those things crumb like mad!!)
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are one of my absolute favorites! They give you that sweet and salty all in one! It's wonderful! It is just like eating a chocolate covered pretzel...just in m&m form! you can find these things anywere and they are so cheap! I always get mine at Meijer, they always seem to be BOGO ;)
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
An other great and yummy M & M ' s product. Extremely yummy combination of chocolate and pretzel! When I was pregnant was my best friend,lol! Still is when I have my period and I am craving something salty and sweet at the same time! Perfect for a to go snack that is not messy!
Joelene A.
North Port, FL
Which do you like better: the pretzels or the originals?
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Does anyone else thing the sweet and salty comb of the Pretzel M&Ms are PERFECT??
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
How do these rate compared to other kinds of M&M's ?
Jennifer D.
What was the reaction you had when first trying out Pretzel M&M's?
Alesandra V.