Mars Incorporated Whiskas Temptations 6 Count 3 oz. Variety Pack Cat Treats - Feline

BY MARS, INCORPORATED

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Offers the taste and variety your cat craves; 4 flavors: tasty chicken (2), seafood medley (2), tempting tuna (1), blissful catnip (1)the crunchy outside is perfectly balanced with an irresistible center. A combination your cat will covet. Treats are 100% nutritionally complete. each treats is only 2 calories. see more...

• I feel like my cat needs some treats so that she knows when she d...2 Answers
  • My cats love these as treats. They can't get eno... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these known as dreamies in the uk as the packaging is almost ...2 Answers
Abbie G.
Indianapolis
My cats love temptations! They are the best cat treats and as soon as I shake the bag my cats go crazy! They are very affordable and are a great value! Any cat would love these treats! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
molly w.
My cats have always loved these treats. The crunchy outside is not too hard for my cats with minor teeth issues and they love the soft inside as well. They seem to like all of the various flavors as well.
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
These are the treats I use for my kitten, at first she wouldn't go near them because she was on a wet food only diet and they are hard, but now she loves them! She gets two after every walk we go on and as soon as we come in she goes straight to her food bowl and waits patiently for them. Not sure if they're the most nutritious option on the market, but I think even cats deserve to indulge every once in a while(-;
Cathy A.
Culver City, CA
My cats love these but they are SO bad for them. The ingredients in here are so awful that I will never feed my cats these treats again. They are highly processed and almost all carbs. They made my cats gain weight and throw up.
Spend a little more on a healthier treat. My cats are picky but will eat the Blue Buffalo treats or the holistic treats from Trader Joe's.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
my cat loves the trukey ones I just throw three at a time on the floor and she goes crazy chasing them and I usually smell the food I buy for my cat before I let her eat it and it smell very good I would by this again I just never got around to it
Stephanie K.
Denison, TX
I have a 1.5 year old Pixie Bob named Zelda. I've been giving her Temptations cat treats for as long as she has been able to eat dry food. She loves them! They're great treats and the only con is that she's addicted to them! Would definitely buy again.
Kristina T.
Longview, TX
My cats are absolutely obsess with these treats! Like I have to hide them because they will go the extra mile to find them and eat the entire bag. They honestly don't react that way to any other treats so temptations is the only way to go
Leah B.
My cat loves these! He's usually very shy but if you shake the bag he comes running to anyone! He's even pawed at my head in the middle of the night for me to give him some! He really likes all the flavors and they are a good price!
jasmin r.
Elizabeth, NJ
My cat loves her treats. Everytime me or my fiancé come home from work and walk though the door she always run to where her treats are for one of us give her some also she moew at us. She is so addicts to her treats she is so adorable. That's our little baby....
Lauren M.
Murrieta, CA
This is my cats all time favorite treat, she's normally very picky but once I tried these out she fell in love with them, I just would be careful with how much your cat eats because the can be a little fattening just like how Cafu is for humans
Jamie S.
Birmingham uk
Are these known as dreamies in the uk as the packaging is almost the same?
Sara D.
Bloomington, IN
I feel like my cat needs some treats so that she knows when she does something good or not. She's at a perfect weight and I want to know how many she can have per day without her gaining too much weight.
Korri M.
My cats love these as treats. They can't get enough of these. They love all the different kinds their are.