GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateMars, Inc
Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce

Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce

by Mars, Inc

Each Milky Way Bar has creamy caramel and smooth nougat enrobed in rich milk chocolate for a deliciously distracting experience with every bite. Milky Way Bars are delicious whether simply unwrapped and enjoyed, or incorporated into your favorite dessert recipes. Get deliciously distracted in the caramel, chocolate and nougat in a Milky Way Bar today!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce!
Tisha K.
Minden, LA
Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce uploaded by Tisha K.
I absolutely love this candy bar. Its chocolate coated soft chewy fudge with delicious caramel. it's chocolatey without being overwhelming. it's also not overpoweringly sweet. it's perfect. could eat one everyday
Jay S.
Rock Island, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce uploaded by Jay S.
Purchased at: Kmart
Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce is a delicious addition to the Milky Way family of candy bars. I like the two bar pack so I can share with a friend. The bar is very rich.
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok I may have found myself a new favorite candy bar this is so good good, I usually get the Milky Way Midnight bar with dark chocolate bit I seen this Fudge Milky Way at Walmart last night and I just had to give it a try and I am not disappointed at all it is chewy & thick just like a fudge should be the flavor is rich and very delicious. I 100% recommend this candy bar to any chocolate lover!
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is the best creation ever. The fudge inside is so perfect. Just enough chocolate on the outside.
Tanya Z.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce uploaded by Tanya Z.
Mars Inc Milky Way Fudge Sharing Size 3 Ounce Sharing size?? Ummm...NO! There's no sharing this delicious candy bar! These Milky Way Fudge bars are mine!! I will hide them from you!!!🤣
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Disappointed. I did not enjoy this candy bar. The chocolate tasted good, but I did not care for the texture. This bar seemed a bit too tough and chewy compared to the original Milky Way and it stuck to my teeth. I prefer the original Milky Way bars much better. I will not repurchase. #MilkyWayFudge #Mars #Candy #SweetTooth
Christy B.
Caryville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this candy bar. It has a fudgey chocolate taste with creamy caramel nestled with fudge nougat. If you love chocolate than you will love this one. I love the packaging. Its priced too move. Yes I recommend this product to others.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Holy smokes! This is the best ever milky way in existence! And shame in me for not sharing it. Sorry not sorry. Definitely plan to buy this again soon. For the size, 1.34 is reasonable, and definitely worth recommending

Looking for your answer?