MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Joy P.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Marissa R.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Komal N.

BY MARS, INC

With a creamy chocolaty taste and crunchy center, you'll enjoy popping every piece of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate into your mouth and savoring the delectable flavor. This Mars Chocolate Candy features a spherical malt honeycomb center surrounded by mouthwatering milk chocolate. With a thick layer of chocolate, this Mars Chocolate Candy melts in your mouth and satisfies your craving for a decadent, luscious treat. The milk chocolate candy comes in compact-sized balls that you will love to eat — piece by piece. This package contains 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate Candy. Mars Candy Maltesers, 1.3 oz (pack of 25): The lighter way to enjoy chocolate Milk chocolate spheres with a light honeycomb center Includes 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "my favorite candy since i was little!" in 1 review
  • "My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Wiem H.
Delicious on their own or on top of a chocolate cake , one of my favorite candies out there!
I recommend trying it
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
It's light chocolate milk ball,inside it biscuits you can have it as snack or you can decorate your cake using it
amara s.
My favourite ever I love it so much I can eat thousands of that crunchy yummy chocolate candy it taste so yummy
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
I love these! I eat them when I crave something and even make cookies out of this (often) it's so delicious!
Courtney K.
Alanbrooke Barracks, Thirsk
Maltesers were sent from the angels I swear. They are perfect to snack on when kicking back with a movie.
Joana S.
J’adore ces petites boules au chocolat qui croustillent. Ce sont une de mes gourmandises préférées !
Anna W.
Farnham
Holy crap.... honestly after college these are what I could do with. They’re so endulgent and yummy
Toqa E.
El mahalla
بحبها جدااا وبحسها مش مسكره قوى كميتها كويسه وسعرها كويس وهشه جدا من جوه متوفره برضه فى اى مكان وده شئ كويس ❤️
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
Are these similar or better then whoppers?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol
Sophie M.
MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers Does anyone know where to buy White Chocolate Maltesers in the UK?❤️😍🍫Xx