MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Joy P.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Marissa R.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Komal N.

BY MARS, INC

With a creamy chocolaty taste and crunchy center, you'll enjoy popping every piece of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate into your mouth and savoring the delectable flavor. This Mars Chocolate Candy features a spherical malt honeycomb center surrounded by mouthwatering milk chocolate. With a thick layer of chocolate, this Mars Chocolate Candy melts in your mouth and satisfies your craving for a decadent, luscious treat. The milk chocolate candy comes in compact-sized balls that you will love to eat — piece by piece. This package contains 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate Candy. Mars Candy Maltesers, 1.3 oz (pack of 25): The lighter way to enjoy chocolate Milk chocolate spheres with a light honeycomb center Includes 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs see more...

• "my favorite candy since i was little!" in 1 review
  • "My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
These are ok but if i was in a candy store choosing what to buy it wouldn't be them. Maltese balls are basically crunchy spongey centres covered in chocolate, they're very light.
Helena C.
Cheras, Selangor
This is one of the best chocolates ever made in the world. I have to eat it at least once a week, have a stock pile full of it in my fridge, it's just that great.
Jess? M.
Wilmington, DE
Yummy in my tummy! I love a good crunch, but a good crunch with some goo inside is even better. I could these forever. The chocolate is so good. So so good.
Emma W.
Wow! I love this! It’s so chocolatey and rich, I eat it every time I go on plane journeys! I have no problems against this just overall a great product!
Pauline D.
I could eat this all day, literally. Such a great chocolate. Very chocolatey and creamy, one of the best chocolates out there. Should definitely try.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
These are a perfect mix of chocolate and malted centre. I like to keep them in my mouth til they melt. This is my snack of choice at the theatre
natalia n.
England
Crunchy , soft , mouth melting chocolate, very addictive , have bought them so many times really enjoy them, and very reasonably cheap price.
Amy R.
Im not really a big fan of these. I don’t like the taste of the inside but i love the crunchy textureMARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
I love malteasers. Cheap and cheerful, with a great taste what more could you want from chocolate?! An absolute necessity for girls night.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
I love these! I really like the different textures from the outside to the inside. Would recommend these to anyone that likes crunchy choc.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
Are these similar or better then whoppers?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol
Sophie M.
MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers Does anyone know where to buy White Chocolate Maltesers in the UK?❤️😍🍫Xx