MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Joy P.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Marissa R.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Komal N.

BY MARS, INC

With a creamy chocolaty taste and crunchy center, you'll enjoy popping every piece of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate into your mouth and savoring the delectable flavor. This Mars Chocolate Candy features a spherical malt honeycomb center surrounded by mouthwatering milk chocolate. With a thick layer of chocolate, this Mars Chocolate Candy melts in your mouth and satisfies your craving for a decadent, luscious treat. The milk chocolate candy comes in compact-sized balls that you will love to eat — piece by piece. This package contains 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate Candy. Mars Candy Maltesers, 1.3 oz (pack of 25): The lighter way to enjoy chocolate Milk chocolate spheres with a light honeycomb center Includes 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "my favorite candy since i was little!" in 1 review
  • "My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Chloe S.
These are one of my favourite sweet treats and could eat many in one go. They aren't the healthiest snack but great to eat once in a while - not too chocolatey! Can get them fairly cheap also- would recommend!
Charley F.
Stafford
Love malteasers they are amazing! I love how they just melt in your mouth the chocolate and biscuit combination is so good! I just wish there was mor win a packet I always seem to finish the packet so quickly
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Love malteasers, they are another chocolate I cat stop eating once i start there so yummy, it's got a biscuit centre with a coating of chocolate, they melt in your mouth.
Adrienne P.
Ottawa
I used to absolutely love maltesers, every time I had a chocolate craving these were my go to. One day I bought them and there was something different about the taste, I have no idea what changed but they just aren't as good. That being said they're still really yummy, I just prefer Whoppers brand instead
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS
Malteasers are delicious, every time I want chocolate this is my go to snack. Great any time kind of snack. The chocolate melts in your mouth and then you get a wonderful crunchie center.
Min Li C.
My all time favorite snack! It is a round biscuit ball coated with chocolate. It is not very sweet and the biscuit gives it an extra taste of slightly savoury to it. It is very easy to eat as it is very small and convenient to bring around.
Lamyaae D.
CASABLANCA, CASABLANCA
I love love love Maltesers, I love the chocolate taste, it's like there is caramel inside the chocolate, I am not sure lol but the taste seems so, plus the crunchyness inside, and the mix is OMG!.
Beth C.
Grande Prairie, AB
Love malteasers! Especially at the movies, I dump my bag into the popcorn and they get a little melty... Salty + sweet perfection. They're like little balls of 'Crunchie' but covered in chocolate. So good!
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
These are ok but if i was in a candy store choosing what to buy it wouldn't be them. Maltese balls are basically crunchy spongey centres covered in chocolate, they're very light.
Helena C.
Cheras, Selangor
This is one of the best chocolates ever made in the world. I have to eat it at least once a week, have a stock pile full of it in my fridge, it's just that great.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
Are these similar or better then whoppers?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol
Sophie M.
MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers Does anyone know where to buy White Chocolate Maltesers in the UK?❤️😍🍫Xx