MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Joy P.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Marissa R.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Komal N.

BY MARS, INC

With a creamy chocolaty taste and crunchy center, you'll enjoy popping every piece of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate into your mouth and savoring the delectable flavor. This Mars Chocolate Candy features a spherical malt honeycomb center surrounded by mouthwatering milk chocolate. With a thick layer of chocolate, this Mars Chocolate Candy melts in your mouth and satisfies your craving for a decadent, luscious treat. The milk chocolate candy comes in compact-sized balls that you will love to eat — piece by piece. This package contains 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate Candy. Mars Candy Maltesers, 1.3 oz (pack of 25): The lighter way to enjoy chocolate Milk chocolate spheres with a light honeycomb center Includes 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs see more...

• "my favorite candy since i was little!" in 1 review
  • "My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
melissa b.
I haven't had this brand before but I would definitely try them! I have heard that they are really good
Sarah C.
It has a very nice texture to it! Once start eating them, I can't stop until I finish the bag!
Natalie F.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
I really love these! My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them.
Wided N.
Maltesers are very light and airy chocolate treats that taste great. They are small spherical shaped pieces of honeycomb that have a thin layer of milk chocolate covering them. The honeycomb is very light and starts to dissolve the instant it hits your tongue creating a interesting taste sensation. The milk chocolate is very smooth and creamy and melts easily. Together the chocolate and honeycomb are made for each other. They are available in two different sized packets. They are great to share around with friends and family. Its hard to put them down once you start eating them but they do get a little sickly sweet by the end of the packet. They are available from all good supermarkets and convenience stores. Competitively priced.
Chloe j.
I love the boxes of theses more better you get more but the little packs are good to very fulfilling amazing quality very mouth watering I buy from my local shop I would recommend and they have a lovely crisp fresh biscuit ball in there so lovely 😊
Nikoletta S.
Athens
I love Maltesers and I usually cannot get enough of them. They are just never enough. The yummy milk chocolate and the wonderful crunchiness inside, is just from another world
Olivia S.
Surrey
Omg !! This is my favourite chocolate in the entire world!! The only thing I don’t like bout them is they recently changed the actual product and now it’s not as good but they’re still so amazing! They melt in your mouth !!
Debbie T.
ANNAN
These have to be my favourite chocolate. I love them. I bite all the chocolate off then eat the centre. I wish they'd make mint chocolate Maltesers. These are so tasty and addictive
Chloe S.
These are one of my favourite sweet treats and could eat many in one go. They aren't the healthiest snack but great to eat once in a while - not too chocolatey! Can get them fairly cheap also- would recommend!
Chloe B.
argyll
I LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE ITS SO TASTY!!

Maltesers are one of many of my favourite chocolate! It’s got a lovely crunch to it in the inside covered in nice milk chocolate! It’s so good it just melts in your mouth!

Thought of them are just LUSH! I want them now! There affordable and just taste like heaven! You need to buy them ASAP
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
Are these similar or better then whoppers?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol
Sophie M.
MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers Does anyone know where to buy White Chocolate Maltesers in the UK?❤️😍🍫Xx

Walmart