MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Joy P.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Marissa R.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Komal N.

BY MARS, INC

With a creamy chocolaty taste and crunchy center, you'll enjoy popping every piece of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate into your mouth and savoring the delectable flavor. This Mars Chocolate Candy features a spherical malt honeycomb center surrounded by mouthwatering milk chocolate. With a thick layer of chocolate, this Mars Chocolate Candy melts in your mouth and satisfies your craving for a decadent, luscious treat. The milk chocolate candy comes in compact-sized balls that you will love to eat — piece by piece. This package contains 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate Candy. Mars Candy Maltesers, 1.3 oz (pack of 25): The lighter way to enjoy chocolate Milk chocolate spheres with a light honeycomb center Includes 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "my favorite candy since i was little!" in 1 review
  • "My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Aly S.
Alton Bay, NH
I love the flavor of Maltesers, without question. The tragic thing is they make me feel ill! Less so than their American counterpart, Whoppers, but still enough to turn me off from eating them. It's gotta be the malt, but it makes me so sad because I do love the taste! Three stars because I love them but I can't eat them :(
Kayleigh W.
Davenport , FL
One of my favorite chocolates to eat! Light and crisp. Never feel sickly if I eat too much. Love going to movies and getting a bag of these and adding them to my popcorn. Or making a baileys Irish cream malteaser ice cream yummers!
Kenzie  K.
Chapin, SC
Had to order these guys online, because I live in the U.S. It was completely worth it, they do not disappoint. Think about Whoppers, but with real creamy chocolate and delicious honey comb. Not to mention the super cute packaging.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
These are TOO delicious! Maltesers have to be my favorite kind of malted milk ball. The chocolate is creamy and delicious, while the inside is crisp and light.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
They are finally selling these in my local store. So cheap. So good. A must try. They get a bit addictive. I buy every time I see now. Super yummy!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
My favorite candy since i was little! They are delicious, creamy and malt flavored balls of yummy goodness... you cant just eat one!
Alyssa M.
These are so good the chocolate melts in your mouth they are less harder than whoopers!I can't believe how good these are.
Nilza B.
BEST MALTED CHOCOLATE EVER. I can't live without Maltesers anymore. Every time I go to the movies I end up buy 3 bags.
Kate T.
Staten Island, NY
the moment i saw it at Wal-Mart😍😍😍😍😍 I just rushed to buy the biggest jar and ate it in 2 days 🙈🙈🙈
It's YUMMYYY 🙄🙄🙄🙄
melissa b.
I haven't had this brand before but I would definitely try them! I have heard that they are really good
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
Are these similar or better then whoppers?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol
Sophie M.
MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers Does anyone know where to buy White Chocolate Maltesers in the UK?❤️😍🍫Xx