MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Marissa R.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Komal N.

MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers

With a creamy chocolaty taste and crunchy center, you'll enjoy popping every piece of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate into your mouth and savoring the delectable flavor. This Mars Chocolate Candy features a spherical malt honeycomb center surrounded by mouthwatering milk chocolate. With a thick layer of chocolate, this Mars Chocolate Candy melts in your mouth and satisfies your craving for a decadent, luscious treat. The milk chocolate candy comes in compact-sized balls that you will love to eat — piece by piece. This package contains 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate Candy. Mars Candy Maltesers, 1.3 oz (pack of 25): The lighter way to enjoy chocolate Milk chocolate spheres with a light honeycomb center Includes 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs see more...

• Are these similar or better then whoppers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "my favorite candy since i was little!" in 1 review
  • "My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Foodie Expert
I decided to take a chance on these when I saw that our local movie theater had them. (In the US!!) I am so glad that I did! They're so much closer to an actual chocolate malt than Whoppers are. The outer chocolate coating is rich and creamy, while the center is crunchy. I've totally found my new favorite candy.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Foodie Expert
These are definitely good chocolates! They don't have too much malt in them, leaving them with a very airey middle. They truly melt in your mouth! Only complaint I have is the chocolate, I feel as though it could have a better taste. All in all these are good chocolates and I will definitely buy them again!
Nilza B.
Nilza B.
Foodie Expert
BEST MALTED CHOCOLATE EVER. I can't live without Maltesers anymore. Every time I go to the movies I end up buy 3 bags.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I am definitely a sweets/chocolate lover. Whoppers have always been my favorite malt ball candy, unless it's home made, but the Maltesers are actually amazing! They're so light and don't leave me feeling full afterwards.
HäFèéŻā T.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
MARS, INC. Mars Candy MaltesersMARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers
They are sooo gooddd
They are small small ball shaped chocoloates
Covered with milk chocolate and inside is malt melted 😍😍 malt cravings are satisfied 😋😋😋not too sweet but right for my tastebuds☺☺😋😋️️
Camila A.
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite candy of all times. It is the perfect balance between sweet, crunchy and aired. So yummy! The malt really adds a different flavor to the whole thing, but it matches perfectly with the milk chocolate. Best candy for sure!!
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
They are finally selling these in my local store. So cheap. So good. A must try. They get a bit addictive. I buy every time I see now. Super yummy!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
My favorite candy since i was little! They are delicious, creamy and malt flavored balls of yummy goodness... you cant just eat one!
melissa b.
melissa b.
I haven't had this brand before but I would definitely try them! I have heard that they are really good
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
It has a very nice texture to it! Once start eating them, I can't stop until I finish the bag!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
Are these similar or better then whoppers?