MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Joy P.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Marissa R.MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers uploaded by Komal N.

MARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers

With a creamy chocolaty taste and crunchy center, you'll enjoy popping every piece of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate into your mouth and savoring the delectable flavor. This Mars Chocolate Candy features a spherical malt honeycomb center surrounded by mouthwatering milk chocolate. With a thick layer of chocolate, this Mars Chocolate Candy melts in your mouth and satisfies your craving for a decadent, luscious treat. The milk chocolate candy comes in compact-sized balls that you will love to eat — piece by piece. This package contains 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs of Mars Candy Maltesers Chocolate Candy. Mars Candy Maltesers, 1.3 oz (pack of 25): The lighter way to enjoy chocolate Milk chocolate spheres with a light honeycomb center Includes 25 individually-wrapped 1.3 oz packs see more...

• Are these similar or better then whoppers?7 Answers
  • Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "my favorite candy since i was little!" in 1 review
  • "My friend got them for me and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Mimi F.
These are similar to whoppers, but not nearly as good in my opinion. I’ve been eating Whoppers for a long time, so maybe that’s part of the reason I prefer them. I’m interested in seeing what everyone else thinks.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
MARS, INC. Mars Candy MaltesersMARS, INC. Mars Candy Maltesers
They are sooo gooddd
They are small small ball shaped chocoloates
Covered with milk chocolate and inside is malt melted 😍😍 malt cravings are satisfied 😋😋😋not too sweet but right for my tastebuds☺☺😋😋️️
Ha T.
I am obsessed with these! It has made its way on to my top 3 candies. The malt is crispy and the chocolate melts in your mouth. It is delicious and I prefer this to Whoopers. Not healthy, but if you have a sweet tooth and are into malt balls, I suggest you give this a try!
Joy P.
Maltersers [product:mars,-inc.-mars-candy-maltesers] hard to find in alaska! But I just love them they are so light but crunch at same time. They taste like whoppers but softer in the mouth with more miler chocolate covering!
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
Now I LOVE Whoppers! But these are SO YUMMY!! They are light and airy but crunchy at the same time ! The chocolate is rich and sweet!! I literally just eat the bag in one sitting! Must try if you have sweet tooth!
YeshaH H.
While flying back home on British airways, we were given these as snacks and since then I have been so addicted to these delicious munchies!! So crunchy and chocolatey and addictive!!
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am definitely a sweets/chocolate lover. Whoppers have always been my favorite malt ball candy, unless it's home made, but the Maltesers are actually amazing! They're so light and don't leave me feeling full afterwards.
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA
This is probably my favorite candy of all times. It is the perfect balance between sweet, crunchy and aired. So yummy! The malt really adds a different flavor to the whole thing, but it matches perfectly with the milk chocolate. Best candy for sure!!
Alexandra P.
I decided to take a chance on these when I saw that our local movie theater had them. (In the US!!) I am so glad that I did! They're so much closer to an actual chocolate malt than Whoppers are. The outer chocolate coating is rich and creamy, while the center is crunchy. I've totally found my new favorite candy.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
These are definitely good chocolates! They don't have too much malt in them, leaving them with a very airey middle. They truly melt in your mouth! Only complaint I have is the chocolate, I feel as though it could have a better taste. All in all these are good chocolates and I will definitely buy them again!
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
Are these similar or better then whoppers?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol