BY MARS HORSECARE

Made With Natural Peppermint Oil and Contains No Additives Presrevatives Or Artificial Flavoring. Treat Your Horse With A Whole and Nutritional Reward. Color: Peppermint. Size: 4 Pound. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
This is a good product for horses that need a low sugar diet. Just be aware that it does contain molasses. Nevertheless, the treats are small and the horses love them, so in moderation they should be fine. My guys love them and I will be using these little peppermint treats in the future.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
I love them I grew up eating this candy !!! My whole family enjoys it so I would really recommend it
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
These are really good! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. They taste so freaking good!
faustina m.
Limerick
When buying these , i was a bit confused as to how my horse would react to them as she is very picky with her treats
But to my surprise she took to them straight away and loved seeing the packet as she knew thew were hers
i highly recommend the to any horse owner :)