Mars Fishcare North America Tap Water Conditioner for Fish uploaded by Katelyn L.

BY MARS FISHCARE

This water conditioner detoxifies heavy metals, removes chlorine and neutralizes chloramines in your tap water for safe use in your aquarium. Ensure that the water you're using to fill your aquatic pets' home is safe with the help of this API Tap Water Conditioner. Just 1 drop per gal. (3.8 L) instantly removes chlorine, detoxifies heavy metals and neutralizes chloramines in tap water, making the water a healthy environment for your pets. Quickly removes chlorine, detoxifies heavy metals and neutralizes chloramines from tap water to make it safe for use in your aquarium Safe for aquatic life Use 1 drop per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water Use when setting up a new aquarium or adding water Available in a 4-oz. (113.4 g), 16-oz. (453.6 g) and 1-gal. (3.8 L) bottles *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
API is on of my go-to brand in the fish world, and this product does not disappoint. I find that it keeps my water clean longer and eliminates harmful chemicals from my tank. I will switch my conditioner up, but this is one I like
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I live in a area of Texas that reviewed substantial amounts of rain fall jeopardizing the cities pipes and there response was to add more chemicals to keep water safe for people, however using a tap water source for water changes was not okay for picky fish. I utilized this conditioner but found it was not as successful with removing chloramine and did not provide a slime coat like Prime.
Joanna F.
Excellent instant conditioner for fresh water tanks. Removes the bad stuff and makes tap water safe for the fish. Use it every time you make a water change.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honesty this is the only water conditioner I trust. I have never ran into an issue when using this. If your going to use tap water I highly recommend this.
Caroline R.
This is a great product! We use it every time we change our fish tank water to help make the tap water safe and suitable. We've never had a problem yet!
Natalie R.
The water conditioner is essential for neutralizing the water of your tank. Is great to use when setting up a tank or even when just adding some water.
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
This works great to make the water chemicals great for fish. We use it since it's easier to just use tap water to fill our 55 gallon tank.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
API is a good brand for fish care. I have mostly API for my fresh water aquarium. Works to get rid of chlorine and bad toxins in tap water.
Dariene C.
New London
I used this in my bio-science class to make declor for the fish tanks quicker than leaving it out for a day or two
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Definitely must have for using tap water to do water changes.. Will help with foggy tanks!!
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Is it better to use this product, or the API stress coat, or are they both meant to be used simultaneously?