Mars Fishcare North America Leaf Zone Aquarium Plant Food uploaded by Ariel T.Mars Fishcare North America Leaf Zone Aquarium Plant Food uploaded by Ely L.

BY MARS FISHCARE

Contains iron and potassium to encourage lush green leaves and healthy plant growth. Leaf Zone gives plants iron for lush green leaves and potassium to aid in photosynthesis. Special chelated formula allows nutrients to be rapidly absorbed. Size: 16 fl oz see more...

Ely L.
Orem, UT
Makes my plants very green and they grow like weeds! Before I started adding leaf zone to my planted tank they would grow slowly and have brown leaves. Now I need to trim my plants every 2 weeks and remove a few full grown sections. I didn't even know my plants grew in like vines until this product
Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
I've been using this product in my tank for about a year, and I've had a lot of success. I use it once a week to keep my plants healthy and alive. It's a decent price considering it helps keep my plants alive. The only reason I knocked a star off is because the smell is terrible.