Pets & AnimalsFishnone
Mars Fishcare North America Inc Api Conditioner Algaefix Marine 16 oz

Mars Fishcare North America Inc. Api Conditioner Algaefix Marine 16 oz.

by none

Algaefix Marine 16oz EPA-registered reef-safe algaecide that controls many types of algae in marine & reef aquariums Aquarium Algaecide that is EPA-registered as reef-safe. Algaefix Marine controls many types of algae in marine & reef aquariums. It will not harm marine fish, corals or other invertebrates and keeps marine aquariums clean and clear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mars Fishcare North America Inc. Api Conditioner Algaefix Marine 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Devon C.
Seaside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This works great! I love this for my 30 gallon. I had a huge bloom of brown pest algae in my saltwater and as long as you follow the easy instructions it helps a bunch! It won’t get rid of the algae all together and you do have to keep an eye out for the dead algae to siphon it out but over all I love this product!
Baylie M.
Boise, Idaho
My fish is currently dying because of this awful awful product. Never use this, find an alternative. The dose instructed is much too strong and any fish that swims through the liquid dies. DO NOT USE.

Looking for your answer?