BY MARS FISHCARE NORTH AMERICA

Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually use fresh drinking water for my fishes but when I don't I have this on the side to make sure the water is suitable for them
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this product. I love using it for my fishes and the tank. It works very well. Very help full when you add new fishes
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
We use this on our fish tanks and I love it. It is very helpful and makes starting a new tank much easier.