BY MARS FISHCARE

BFG1160: Features: -Water conditioner-Promotes healing and regeneration of damaged fish tissue and forms a synthetic slime coat to help prevent disease-Developed for use with a protein skimmer-Helps repair damaged skin and fins and to replace slime coating: add 10 ml per 10 us gallons of aquarium water-Does not cause foaming-Removes chlorine, chloramines and ammonia: add 5 ml per 10 us gallons of aquarium water-Contains aloe vera-Made in United States. Options: -Available in 8 oz. and 16 oz. sizes. Dimensions: -8 oz. Dimensions: 7.5 H x 2 W x 2 D-16 oz. Dimensions: 8.75 H x 2.5 W x 2.5 D. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I always use this when I am doing a water change, switching tanks, moving fish, etc. it helps keep my fish healthy. When fish get stressed out, their immune systems lower and their chances of getting sick or dying are very high. This has saved my fish.
Tiffany P.
This is a very good stress coat for fish. I have always used this brand and i have to say it gives my fish a nice slime coat when doing full or partial water change to his tank.