Mars Fishcare North Amer 973548 Api Bottom Feeder Premium Shrimp Pellets 1.5 Oz uploaded by Robert G.

BY MARS FISHCARE

API Bottom Feeder Shrimp Pellets are a natural source of protein and color enhancement. Seaweed improves nutrient conversion and absorption; and mussel adds protein. This product cannot be shipped to Canada. see more...

• Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it l...9 Answers
  • Where can I buy it? what is the price?5 Answers
  • Who else loves this for their fishes?13 Answers
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product for your bottom feeders it's really good food for them you can buy it anywhere I got mine at PetSmart and I just put two to three of them in there and you know it's food for them on top of all the algae and stuff that they eat from the bottom of the food that drops down from the fishes this is good stuff
Michelle M.
Norwalk , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought these pellets for my cory catfish. They really seem to like them and I use them in addition to the little algae wafers for them to eat once a day. I have two catfish and usually I will throw in a little pinch and that seems to do the trick. Reasonably priced too.
Robert G.
Charleston, Sc
My re cherry shrimp love these! Was using omega one flakes and algae wafers but got these to try cause they're so cheap... They prefer these Over the omega one algae wafers. My fish still get omega one flakes, but will continue buying the bottom feeder pellets
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
We originally bought this for our peppered and albino cories but soon found out that our guppies and platties go crazy over it! They love this stuff even more than their tropical flakes.
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My bottom love the pellets so do I i only hate that it dose visit on the bottom and leave stuff to pile up unlike the pellets other then that it's great even my dog has some
Raquel M.
This product is perfect for those little guys. Many people forget that bottom feeders need some love to! I would recommend this to anyone and I would have to say that my feeders are very pleased. :)
Brittany A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
Great bottom feeder food! I feed this to my cory catfish, banjo catfish and loaches and they loved it! My ghost shrimp will also try to sneak off with a few pellets!
Alecia P.
I fed this to my sucker fish and he went crazy for it. The big bottle lasted us a while and it was good quality for a great price.
Diana M.
I had little fishies for almost 10 years! And i used this a long! I super recommend this brand! If you love your fishies!!! ❤️🐟🐠
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Me facina.este procunco yo se lo doy a mis pezes y facinante froducto me encanta buena alimentacion para los pezcaditos
Zully G.
Miami
Who else loves this for their fishes?
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it
Taylor m.
How much food it In This ?
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I buy it? what is the price?