Mars Fishcare North Amer 973548 Api Bottom Feeder Premium Shrimp Pellets 1.5 Oz uploaded by Robert G.

BY MARS FISHCARE

API Bottom Feeder Shrimp Pellets are a natural source of protein and color enhancement. Seaweed improves nutrient conversion and absorption; and mussel adds protein. This product cannot be shipped to Canada. see more...

• Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it l...9 Answers
  • Where can I buy it? what is the price?5 Answers
  • Who else loves this for their fishes?13 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Michelle M.
Norwalk , CT
I bought these pellets for my cory catfish. They really seem to like them and I use them in addition to the little algae wafers for them to eat once a day. I have two catfish and usually I will throw in a little pinch and that seems to do the trick. Reasonably priced too.
Raquel M.
This product is perfect for those little guys. Many people forget that bottom feeders need some love to! I would recommend this to anyone and I would have to say that my feeders are very pleased. :)
Tina R.
Oklahoma City, OK
My bottom love the pellets so do I i only hate that it dose visit on the bottom and leave stuff to pile up unlike the pellets other then that it's great even my dog has some
Robert G.
Charleston, Sc
My re cherry shrimp love these! Was using omega one flakes and algae wafers but got these to try cause they're so cheap... They prefer these Over the omega one algae wafers. My fish still get omega one flakes, but will continue buying the bottom feeder pellets
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
We originally bought this for our peppered and albino cories but soon found out that our guppies and platties go crazy over it! They love this stuff even more than their tropical flakes.
Diana M.
I had little fishies for almost 10 years! And i used this a long! I super recommend this brand! If you love your fishies!!! ❤️🐟🐠
Zully G.
Miami
My cousin has this for her fishes she has bought this for them ever since she has had the fish it is a good product
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
I used to have a fish and this ones were the faves and keep a long time also the package is big
Brandi S.
We have used these and our fish went crazy over them. They last a good while to
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I give this to my 3 bottom feeders, they seem to love it and they look and act so healthy!
Zully G.
Miami
Who else loves this for their fishes?
Jannat F.
brooklyn Ny
Pet Lover Expert
Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it Love it love it love it
Taylor m.
How much food it In This ?
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy it? what is the price?