Mars Fishcare Freshwater Ph Test Kit - 28 uploaded by David F.

BY MARS FISHCARE

All fish thrive at a particular pH level. pH can fluctuate due to fish waste; tap water and build-up of natural acids. This kit allows you to easily and accurately measure the pH level and maintain a healthy aquarium for your fish. The Freshwater pH Test Kit is fast easy and accurate. The kit contains a dropper bottle for accurate dispensing of test solutions; easy-to-read instructions and color chart; a non-staining glass test tube with a snap-tight cap; and instructions. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I use this pretty regularly, it's super easy and fast - you only have to use about 3 drops and you can see the results quickly. I probably do a PH test 1-2x a week. It comes with a test tube and a color swatch to compare your PH (You want it to be blue!)
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert
I use this lot to easily and accurately measure the pH level of our freshwater tank that we have. You can buy this particular brand at Wal-Mart. I highly recommend these. API Wide Range
Layla K.
This test kit is super easy to use. It is a lot more accurate then the test strips as well. I have been using this for years now
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a life saver for my fishes ! We have saved our fishes life more than once when the ph level has gotten out of hand!