BY MARS FISHCARE

API(R) Freshwater DELUXE pH Test Kit The API Freshwater DELUXE PH test kit is an ideal kit you can invest in to easily detect any imbalance in the ph levels of the fresh water aquarium in your house. This easy to use kit allows you to adjust the ph levels in the pond in order to create a sustainable environment for the fresh water fish. Features: Detects pH levels Handy Precise readings Item Specifications: Size: Test kit of 250 tests Purpose and Benefits: A complete kit to measure and adjust pH. Tests pH levels from 6.0 to 7.6 and includes bottles of pH Up and pH Down to modify aquarium water pH to desired levels. Direction for use: Fill a clean test tube with 5 ml of water to be tested (to the line on the tube) Add 3 drops of pH Test Solution, holding dropper bottle upside down in a completely vertical position to assure uniformity of drops Cap the test tube and invert tube several times to mix solution Read the test results by comparing the color of the solution to the pH Color Card. The tube should be viewed in a well-lit area against the white area of the card. The closest match indicates the pH of the water sample. Rinse the test tube with clean water after use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marie T.
Marie T.
Paris, KY
I love this test kit! A lot of people today have opted for the test strips! This test is a lot more reliable than the test strips. It may take longer to get the results but it is a lot more accurate. I work in a pet shop so i have first hand experience on the difference. I also own several fish tanks at home!
Meira S.
Meira S.
This is the only Ph kit I will use for my betas- all of whom have had very long lives thanks to their water being correctly balanced. I trust Mars with my guys little fishy lives!
Josie M.
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
Great at helping maintain the pH in my tank as it fluctuates a lot between water changes. I don't know what I would do without this stuff.
Tina B.
Tina B.
I don't have fish anymore but we used to for several years. i have always felt that the mars products worked much better in keeping the water levels where they needed to be for the fish to thrive.
laura T.
laura T.
It works exactly as it is supposed to, oh balance is important for the health of your aquarium!
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
This is a good test kit if you only need to test your PH. I prefer to use master kits as it has everything you need. but if I just needed to know the PH then I would Def use this one!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Although my box looks a tad different, we have this for our tank and it does exactly what its suppose to