BY MARS FISHCARE

API(R) Melafix Extra Strength Cichlid Anti-Bacterial The API Melafix Extra Strength Cichlid Anti-Bacterial is the best aquarium medicine you can buy to effectively cure harmful infections found in Cichlids. This medicinal product is made from safe ingredients and helps to cure deep wounds and also heals torn fins. It also works on tail and fin fungi infections and cures pop eye and mouth fungus. Features: Cures tail rot Heals pop eye Treats mouth fungus Item Specifications: Size: 8 oz: Treats 474 gallons (1,794 L) Purpose and Benefits: A safe, all natural way to treat bacterial infections in cichlid fish. Melafix(R) Extra Strength Cichlid treats open red sores, open wounds and torn fins caused by fighting and aggressive territorial behavior due to breeding. It also treats fin & tail rot, eye cloud, pop eye, body slime and mouth fungus. see more...

Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I had a Johanni Cichlid who was a huge aggressor always fighting the other fish leaving their tails and fins damaged. When dominance was a issue and injuries where sustained Melafix was the only way to go! I always keep this on hand for my tanks for illness and injuries it has never let me down!
Hazel L.
This product works good. My sister has this for her goldfish and she actually puts it in there with the goldfish. The goldfish is absolutely fine. This is a hassle free cleaning product. Try this next time.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
API is a great brand for all fish needs. The convenient thing with this packaging is that the top doubles as the ensuring device. No more trying to figure out the teaspoons per gallon ratio.
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
I use this in my fish tank and so far I suppose it's done it's job because I haven't had any health issues with my fish. I highly recommend these to anyone who owns a fish tank.
Sarah M.
Had a fish tank at work and I had to take care of them great products easy to use directions