BY MARS FISHCARE

Testing your water quality can be complicated but test strips can help you simplify your testing routine. These strips can be dipped directly into your aquarium: no test tubes or separate samples are required. Highly precise color charts make it easy to determine aquarium levels to keep your fish healthy and thriving. These strips test a wide range of pH levels in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Highly precise color charts. Dip directly into aquarium no separate vial needed. Includes information on how to correct unsafe water conditions. For fresh and salt water. 25 Strips. see more...

• What kind of tanks can I use these strips on?1 Answers
Shannon L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these water quality strips on both my salt water and fresh water tanks. It is very very very easy to use.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I use these test strip with my fresh water tank. They work well. I get a lot of my tank supplies from this brand.
Shannon L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What kind of tanks can I use these strips on?